Epic Apocalypse In Fort McMurray

Captain Hajime

After a long and arduous campaign of Hydraphur IV the Imperial Guard Army group consisting of the Caida 381st regiment and the elements of the Fuji first, fourth and 13th regiments, that was fighting one of the splinters of Abaddon’s 13th dark Crusade Chaos Army on the planet Hydraphur IV was ordered arrested by the order of Augustus Marcus Romulus of the Ordo Malleus of the Inquisition, for the fear of possibly being tainted from fighting the Chaos army so close to the Eye of Terror, the Ultra Marines, Tears of Redemption and their allies on planet responded by blocking the Imperial Guard Army’s rout to their transports off planet.

Logan Grimanr of the Space Wolves upon hearing of this order, swore an other that unlike Armageddon, were the Imperial Guard Army was detained, that this would not be allowed to happen and that he would guarantee this with the military might of his great company of the Space Wolves. Upon this order the wolves swiftly loaded onto their transports and departed to protect the loyal Imperial Guard units. They were joined by the Tenno no Samurai space marine Chapter and the Emperor’s Unseen Space marine Chapter in route is also Lord Inquisitor Donald “Ducky” Mallard, who in reaction to Romulus’ action declared Augustus Marcus Romulus Extremis Diabolus. Smatterings of other Imperial Forces joined forces with the Space Wolves to counter the Ultramarines and the Ordo Malleus Lord Inquisitor Augustus Marcus Romulus.

Unfortunately for the Imperial forces, and their civil conflict, the planet was not pacified. The remnants of the Chaos armies, along with the dispersed alien races gathered to attack the imperial armies. As the sun comes up the Space Wolves and the Imperial Guard Army finds them selves fighting the Ultra Marines, with the Chaos, Orcs, Necrons, and others bent on the destruction of the Empire of Man.

So beings the Tease for the largest Game Apocalypse that I ever heard of. I hoping to bring 20,000 points just so I can be more than 10 percent, Wondering what I need 200 Terms for well for this game. The Ultramarine player has two full Chapters worth of Marines and is the bult of the one side, he has 100 Bikes, 100 Terms, 100 vanguard, 100 Sternguard, 10 Drop Pods with full Tac Squads, land raiders, rhinos, and Razorbaccks oh my! The Tears of redeption have a Reaver Titan on call.

Three Space wolf Players Make the buck of the other side, one of which has a drop pod force at least eight pods, Another player will of Course have Bjorn but he also will have ten other Venrable Space wolf Dreads

My own force will have 200 Terms [at the moment I short maybe 10], 8 Tactical Squads, 2 dev squads, four Land Radiers, Six Rhinos, three Kamikaze Landspeeders, 6 dreds, Guard Baneblade and what ever else I have for my Samurai no Tenno, My Emperor's Unseen will have four land speeders, three Whirwinds, 1 dred, 6 Rhinos, 1 Razor back, 10 terms, 5 Tac Squads and 5 Dev Squads, they also have a 800 point Baneblade SM Tank that replaced the Heavy Bolter Sponsons with Godhammer Lascannons, Fron Heavy Bolters with Assault Cannons and that wonderful BS 4.

We can always have more players [after all you seen the point count] The Event will take place Easter Long Weekend in Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada April 2 - 4. I will update with Information as I get it. We are looking at having a web site with live streaming video.

Anyone intereste in attending can PM myself.

There is nothing but Gray in this, In theory the Space Wolves, Samurai no Tenno, Emperor's Unseen and Imperial Guard are the good guys, the Ultramarines and Marus are the Bad Guys and the Thrid faction of Xenos and Chaos are wild cards.

Are you allowed to use Apoc formation rules?

If so then the Wolf player with those Dreads may wana consider the FW Lucius Pattern Drop Pod (Rules on FW Website last time I looked) and the Dreadnought Drop Pod Formation (Yes all 8 Dreads turning up in one hit and then assaulting).

As for you and the Terminators why not take two of the First Company Formations as this well slay the enemy (Rules found in Apoc: Reloaded)

Are you allowed to use Apoc formation rules?

If so then the Wolf player with those Dreads may wana consider the FW Lucius Pattern Drop Pod (Rules on FW Website last time I looked) and the Dreadnought Drop Pod Formation (Yes all 8 Dreads turning up in one hit and then assaulting).

As for you and the Terminators why not take two of the First Company Formations as this well slay the enemy (Rules found in Apoc: Reloaded)

Formation rules are allowed and Most of the Fourge world rules are allowed as well. I am sure he seen it but he doesn't want to drop pod.

If Apoc is in effect then you may wana give thought to strategeums that will work for all of you.

With the ammount of terminators & vanguard units you may wana consider the Disruptor Beacon.

A little tactic i've used to take out titans is to use a hell of a lot of Str 6 & 7 guns to eat up the void shields and then start on it with all the BIG guns (Unless my Cobra is on the board in which case it just targets the damm things).

Another Strat might be the Supreme Command which you could use to give you a unit with Tank Hunter

Any more information on this? Is it an open event or just you and your friends?
It is an open event, it going to have prizes and there be a 50 dollars [around not finalized fee] but that will include lunch for three days

Because of the set up and Objective packages [everyone will have a Objective package] A weeks notice at least would be mantory, I know the Agaisnt Ultramarine army is short points.

Sounds about right. Is there a website or anything with more info about organization etc? Is there a limit on Super Heavies or Formations? Restricted armies?

I working on a web Site [sort of] Some one else is enquiring about streaming video [Which I can't host]

All current Formations are allowed [imperial Armour Apocalypse is under review when it gets here]

All armies are allowed, the Currenting Staging is Damon hunters, Ultramarines and other Space Marines that want to follow the Ultramarines [A reaver Titan is known on that side] are to one side and the second side is divided into two other factions Imperial Guard, Space Wolves, My two DIY Marines Chapters and Witch hunters as one part and Orks, Elder [includinga Titan], Chaos, Tau and Other Xenos on the other. We haven't limited Super heavies, there are currently 20 ish planed to be there, two titans, Three players will have Tactical Squads of Dreadnaughts., there be many Special Characters of course Limit one Per Army. 1000 point limit on Stratigic Asset [they must be Bought if not a part of Formations

Sorry to keep bugging you for info on this but a couple friends of mine keep bugging me.

So only one Special character per army? or per person? If someone (like me) were to bring a force of multiple Marine chapters, (right now I have 2788 points of my DIY Codex Marines, 1500 points of Black Templars and I'm working on getting 1000 pts of Wolves, Dark Angels and Blood Angels.) would I be restricted to 1 Special character for all of them? or Just one per chapter?

Sorry to keep bugging you for info on this but a couple friends of mine keep bugging me.

So only one Special character per army? or per person? If someone (like me) were to bring a force of multiple Marine chapters, (right now I have 2788 points of my DIY Codex Marines, 1500 points of Black Templars and I'm working on getting 1000 pts of Wolves, Dark Angels and Blood Angels.) would I be restricted to 1 Special character for all of them? or Just one per chapter?

Sorry one copy of a special character per army. so can only have one Dante for example [all the Space wolf Chapters are being one Logan but there will be three on the board.

• 3 weeks later...

Had it not been all the way up in Canada I would have loved to go with my roughly 15.000+pts marines, but with things as they are now it's simply to big of a trip ( why doesn't money grow on trees!? )

Just be sure to throw up a lot of pictures of this awesome event!

For the throne!

Had it not been all the way up in Canada I would have loved to go with my roughly 15.000+pts marines, but with things as they are now it's simply to big of a trip ( why doesn't money grow on trees!? )

Just be sure to throw up a lot of pictures of this awesome event!

For the throne!

logistics are always Challanging

Archived