Its my first day....

Hey guys,

Ive trolled around these boards for a bit now and decided it was about time i said Hi. After all its a bit bad of me to watch everyone and have them not know im here. My name besides Angels_Salvation is Liam and i first started playing warhammer 40k in its second edition. However ive had a massive hiatus and missed out on everything afterwards up until Assault on Black reach (after all i was but a wee sprog so i couldnt afford it anyway :tu:).

I decided to start playing again after a rough period when a friend mentioned he was playing again and i decided it would be a great thing to take my mind of things.

I play a Dark Angels army primarily and i'm delving into the dark eldar as of late too. Dont gasp i know the rumors, but enough about them!

im looking forward to getting to know this place as it seems to be a great source of information, tutorials and overall fun.

Anyway ill do one now,

hope all is well!

Hrmm... like the dark armies eh? Well thats fine, my Wolves ane Craftworld Eldar need good opponents :).

Im glad you enjoy the B+C enough to stick around, maybe join into the conversations a bit... its always good to have new faces, and particularly on the internet theres always room for one more eh?

So welcome, and feel free to stop by the fang... we bite, but that just means we like you ;).

Thanks guys! Wish i could say the same about work Temp unfortunantly they start mentioning horrible phrases like "you're fired" when we go anywhere near fun on the internet :(

Know that feeling... Would have a hard time relating B&C to my job, but then I have been known to take my laptop to work! :)

Welcome though, do stick around it's a grand place to spend some time!

Archived