Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Triszin's Wolvie's - Judicar Complete

• Please log in to reply
480 replies to this topic

Natanael

Natanael

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,798 posts
  • Faction: Space Wolves
Awesome!

- Natanael
The Tervigon and Termagants on my right unleash a salvo of spines and grubs at my small platoon, forcing Commissar Hogan to order his men to bite the Emperor's glorious dirt and go to ground. Casualties are light, and under Hogan's gaze everyone claims the dirt is delicious.

Six-barreled rotary cannon capable of solving 6,000 problems per minute. I love assault cannons.

"Are there wolves on Fenris?" I ask.
"Go and look for yourself" he tells me, "Go on".

Matt D

Matt D

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 278 posts
what made you go whit for the scouts? they look beutiful but i'm just thinking its hard to be stealthy that way unless you are in snow (which could be the bases you are waiting for)...
Conan: "Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing." (The Tower of the Elephant)
Conan: "Did you deem yourself strong, because you were able to twist the heads off civilized folk, poor weaklings with muscles like rotten string? Hell! Break the neck of a wild Cimmerian bull before you call yourself strong. I did that, before I was a full-grown man...!" (Shadows in Zamboula)
Conan: "He grunted with satisfaction. The feel of the hilt cheered him and gave him a glow of confidence. Whatever webs of conspiracy were drawn about him, whatever trickery and treachery ensnared him, this knife was real. The great muscles of his right arm swelled in anticipation of murderous blows." (The Hour of the Dragon)

Triszin

Triszin

++ INTERFECTOR ROBUSTUS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 6,893 posts
@Natanael
Thanks!

@ Matt D
I honestly don't know why i choose white, i just liked it. yes, there bases will be snow/rock covered.

Edited by Triszin, 16 August 2010 - 09:17 PM.

banana

Fred Johnson the 3rd jr

Fred Johnson the 3rd jr

+FRATER DOMUS+

• +EXCOMMUNICATUS+
  • 669 posts
Wow, the painting in here sucks! I could paint better in my sleep! Since when I am dreaming I actually have some skill. Otherwise these blow me away.

Triszin

Triszin

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 6,893 posts
@ Fred johnson the 3rd jr
thanks!

here's some more stuff.

whaddya think?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Posted Image

Posted Image

banana

Natanael

Natanael

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,798 posts
  • Faction: Space Wolves
Very nice, as always. Don't really like the stripey (?) shield, but apart from that = superb!

- Natanael
The Tervigon and Termagants on my right unleash a salvo of spines and grubs at my small platoon, forcing Commissar Hogan to order his men to bite the Emperor's glorious dirt and go to ground. Casualties are light, and under Hogan's gaze everyone claims the dirt is delicious.

Six-barreled rotary cannon capable of solving 6,000 problems per minute. I love assault cannons.

"Are there wolves on Fenris?" I ask.
"Go and look for yourself" he tells me, "Go on".

Matt D

Matt D

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 278 posts
i like them all except for the shield. it reminds me to much of the thousand sons <_<
Conan: "Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing." (The Tower of the Elephant)
Conan: "Did you deem yourself strong, because you were able to twist the heads off civilized folk, poor weaklings with muscles like rotten string? Hell! Break the neck of a wild Cimmerian bull before you call yourself strong. I did that, before I was a full-grown man...!" (Shadows in Zamboula)
Conan: "He grunted with satisfaction. The feel of the hilt cheered him and gave him a glow of confidence. Whatever webs of conspiracy were drawn about him, whatever trickery and treachery ensnared him, this knife was real. The great muscles of his right arm swelled in anticipation of murderous blows." (The Hour of the Dragon)

SpaceWolf13C

SpaceWolf13C

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 139 posts
well i hope my guys look close to that good when i'm done. My fave is the wulfen with PF thats either break dancing or he just scored a touchdown.

Rune_Priest_Rhapsody

Rune_Priest_Rhapsody

++ EXACTOR INFANS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 2,754 posts
  • Faction: Space Wolves and Black Legion
The guy with the blood spilling down his face is great!! I really like that!!

I also am trying out the pupil-less eyes, as I want a more animalistic appearance to my squads. You seems to have perfected it, at least farther than I have!!

Great job, and great color scheme!!

-R_P_R
Nightfall
Quietly it crept in and changed us all

Triszin

Triszin

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 6,893 posts
relating to the shield, i wanted it to look like he stole a thousand suns shield and put made it wolfy. -_-

@ everyone
thanks for the comments so far. i should probably get back to work on these, i procrastinate to much...
banana

Matt D

Matt D

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 278 posts

relating to the shield, i wanted it to look like he stole a thousand suns shield and put made it wolfy. :)

then it obviously perfect. :P

Triszin

Triszin

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 6,893 posts
i am making something that'll count as a "whirlwind" but credit goes to Hammer from DakkaDakka for the idea. pics soon.
banana

Triszin

Triszin

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 6,893 posts
i Present to you the WulfenWind!
: it will count as a whirlwind. all credit for the Original idea i give to col hammer from dakka dakka. loved his dog-naught so much decided to do a version for myself.

atm it is very much WIP. i'd say 20% in this picture. i am going nuts over the detail though. i've done alot more work since these pics and will get around to takin pics at a later time.

Posted Image

what do you think?
banana

Triszin

Triszin

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 6,893 posts
heres an update on the wulfenwind.

Posted Image

like so far?
banana

Lord_Azoth

Lord_Azoth

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 157 posts
love wulfenwind!!!...

Growler67

Growler67

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,121 posts

I also am trying out the pupil-less eyes, as I want a more animalistic appearance to my squads. You seems to have perfected it, at least farther than I have!!

According to the descriptions in the Ragnar Saga, when one is "wolf-bitten" the eyes glow yellowish gold.
Just leave me some ammo, a little water.........and some chips if you got 'em.

Token

Token

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,074 posts
Cool whirlwind, other stuff is good too. You use grey stuff on the Whirlwind? In what way is it diffirent then greenstuff?

Triszin

Triszin

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 6,893 posts
the grey stuff is procreate, its just like greenstuff.
banana

MaveriK

MaveriK

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,045 posts
  • Faction: Vlka Fenryka
Posted Image cheers and have an ale on me wolf brother! beautiful work! looking forward when that custom whirlwind is finished.

gallery_24878_5332_22902.jpg gallery_24878_5332_12892.jpg
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/Azn_MaveriK. Night Four: Inglorious Brawler, Season One. Night Three: Inglorious Brawler, Season Two.

Triszin

Triszin

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 6,893 posts
hello chaps, been awhile.

PIC HEAVY

here is some updates, (i've been busy with school and life.)

an update on the wulfenwind, i still have to paint it and base it, but i think it looks awesome.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

a newly painted wolfgaurd

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

An Update on Bjorn the Fell Handed Dread

Posted Image

Posted Image

and a detailed look at his new arm.
Posted Image

so what do you guys think?
banana

hendrik

hendrik

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,972 posts
  • Faction: space wolves
that bjorn is EPIC!

WAR WITHIN, WAR WITHOUT!!

MaveriK

MaveriK

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,045 posts
  • Faction: Vlka Fenryka
you honor these halls wolf brother! beautiful work as always. Keep up the great work :)

gallery_24878_5332_22902.jpg gallery_24878_5332_12892.jpg
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/Azn_MaveriK. Night Four: Inglorious Brawler, Season One. Night Three: Inglorious Brawler, Season Two.

Beef

Beef

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,237 posts
  • Location:The Drinking Halls of Fenris or South London as its sometimes called
  • Faction: SPACE WOLVES
Truly you are blessed with Nad skills. Nice work as always,
AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P
[img=http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g320/vittorio_13/3ForBeef.gif]

Kulgan

Kulgan

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 11 posts
That Wulfenwind is one nice conversion!

Just one thing : you should put a tiny rocket, or bolt/bullet on the back of the wolf pups. That would look cute :-)

elithren

elithren

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 278 posts
  • Faction: Kjarl Grimblood.
Beware the psyker kitten......

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users