Triszin's Wolvie's - desolators, thunder wolves, rune priest hooty

Triszin

The Bladeguard look surprisingly lively for unpainted models, due to the dynamic posing.

Interesting decision to have the Wolf Priest's helmet be half-bone, half-flesh in appearance. Did you write a backstory for the Wolf Priest to explain his aesthetic choices, e.g., an enemy attack exposed half his skull?

The Bladeguard look surprisingly lively for unpainted models, due to the dynamic posing.

Interesting decision to have the Wolf Priest's helmet be half-bone, half-flesh in appearance. Did you write a backstory for the Wolf Priest to explain his aesthetic choices, e.g., an enemy attack exposed half his skull?

Helmet Idea came from this art, which has been my avatar forever, so I thought, what if it was a helmet?

Space-Wolves-Wulfen-Codex-e1455212373653

I think it also represents Morkai

The Wolf Priest head looks awesome, I love the half and half. What is the stasis grenade representing? Equipment? Purely aesthetic choice?

stasis grenade thoughts were: If a marine can be saved, but he doesnt have the time, throw a stasis grenade on him and return later.

Mixed with Florence Nightingale.

Edited by Triszin

stasis grenade thoughts were: If a marine can be saved, but he doesnt have the time, throw a stasis grenade on him and return later.

Just made me imagine a Hernan Cortes scenario (burned his ships upon arriving in the new lands forcing his soldiers to fight harder if they wanted to go home)

Wolf priest just chucking stasis grenades around and saying there will be no medical assistance until the fight is won...inspiring words indeed

LOL

Just made me imagine a Hernan Cortes scenario (burned his ships upon arriving in the new lands forcing his soldiers to fight harder if they wanted to go home)

Wolf priest just chucking stasis grenades around and saying there will be no medical assistance until the fight is won...inspiring words indeed

LOL

XD

His name shall be

Hernan Nightingale

His name shall be

Hernan Nightingale

The Elder Scrolls-style Nightingale is more appropriate for a Space Wolf.

Magnus the Red (blindly pawing Fenris' soil as he crawls like the traitor he is): "WHO STOLE MY EYE?!"

Wolf Priest Nightingale (wielding Magnus' own eye like a rock, to knockout the Traitor Primarch): "I did, on Russ' behalf."

Edited by Bjorn Firewalker

The Wolf Priest head looks awesome, I love the half and half. What is the stasis grenade representing? Equipment? Purely aesthetic choice?

Not overkill at all then.

I'll just say its "imitation frost fur" based either ice bears, or ice wyrms, made with synthetic adamantine scraps and helfrost

I appreciate your efforts at worldbuilding. I saw too many mediocre works from mediocre "artists" who won't even put in this amount of effort; thank the Emperor such sloths are rare on this board.