Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hey Guys and Girls

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
11 replies to this topic

Logical Chaos

Logical Chaos

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 21 posts
Hey ^.^

Just thought I would say hi and introduce myself.

I'm a female hobby painter from Brisbane, Australia. I usually paint Warhammer Fantasy models and various other things, but I have recently started painting some Terminators and other 40k models.

I was introduced to B&C by a friend who told me about the Golden Bolter comp., though I also hope to share some of my other work when I can get my camera working again.
QUOTE (/tg/)
I never have problems finding parking for my unicorn, I leave it to graze of the rooves of buildings where it won't be disturbed. I always make sure to exchange my currency at the border of Rainbow land before trying to purchase anything here. ;)

Sigismund Himself

Sigismund Himself

++SCRIBERE NOVELLUS++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 6,415 posts
Welcome to the B&C, always good to see another Brisbanite :nuke: Good luck with the Golden Bolter if you're entering as well.

Captain Juan Juarez

Captain Juan Juarez

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6,518 posts

Welcome to the B&C, always good to see another Brisbanite :nuke: Good luck with the Golden Bolter if you're entering as well.

Ditto... Except for the Brisbane bit, as im English ;)
" They made you to be untouched by God or mortal. As I cannot kill you, so I curse you, not with death but with life.

I curse you - with the pain of ten thousand days in the Dark Place, with the life's blood of a mage's sacrifice, with Death's authority held in my hands.

I curse you, and I strike your name from history, stripped of arrogance and pride, empty of the self you once knew, gutted of all you are. I take your name and all you have won by the strength of your hand. I curse you for eternity, to find only darkness where once you knew your own face.

And I dub you the Ragged Man."

Logical Chaos

Logical Chaos

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 21 posts
Cheers, I already sent in my entry. I have received some good feedback from the people I showed the model to so hopefully I won't to too badly. This is my first painting comp. :S
QUOTE (/tg/)
I never have problems finding parking for my unicorn, I leave it to graze of the rooves of buildings where it won't be disturbed. I always make sure to exchange my currency at the border of Rainbow land before trying to purchase anything here. ;)

Captain Juan Juarez

Captain Juan Juarez

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6,518 posts

Cheers, I already sent in my entry. I have received some good feedback from the people I showed the model to so hopefully I won't to too badly. This is my first painting comp. :S

You're already one up on me... I can't paint!

But I read reeeeeeally well... ^_^
" They made you to be untouched by God or mortal. As I cannot kill you, so I curse you, not with death but with life.

I curse you - with the pain of ten thousand days in the Dark Place, with the life's blood of a mage's sacrifice, with Death's authority held in my hands.

I curse you, and I strike your name from history, stripped of arrogance and pride, empty of the self you once knew, gutted of all you are. I take your name and all you have won by the strength of your hand. I curse you for eternity, to find only darkness where once you knew your own face.

And I dub you the Ragged Man."

chaplain belisarius

chaplain belisarius

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,399 posts
painting comp? i bet you are a good painter then? im not (see my sig!).

Good luck and let me know how it goes?

welcome to the B&C!
coming soon; 1k sisters of battle!...(on hold till GW do plastic SOB)

currently inventing my own chaos warband-the death knights!

Life is a prison, death a release....

Dammit jim! Im a gamer, not a painter!

Logical Chaos

Logical Chaos

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 21 posts
Thanks, I think I'll need good luck :/

I don't think it's my best work, but it is the most detailed model that I have ever painted. I have only painted one other Space Hulk model, which is the dead marine sitting in the chair, and the goblet. Painting is my dump stat, I just started painting one day and had skill.
QUOTE (/tg/)

chaplain belisarius

chaplain belisarius

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,399 posts
post a pic...i bet its good really? (im all fingers and thumbs when it comes to painting!)

Captain Elarix

Captain Elarix

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 58 posts
Hey, and welcme to B&C, And Good Luck on the painting comp.
QUOTE (Firepower @ Jan 18 2011, 10:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"CEASE ALL HERETICAL ACTIVITY. YOU HAVE 5 SECONDS TO COMPLY."

Logical Chaos

Logical Chaos

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 21 posts
Bah! Who needs sleep. It's almost 4am and I'm online posting pictures. :woot: I am going to be a sleep depraved zombie tomorrow. :cuss

Posted Image
QUOTE (/tg/)

calgar101

calgar101

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,350 posts
Woah i think thats an amazingly painted model! especially the sword.

chaplain belisarius

chaplain belisarius

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,399 posts
wow! wish i could paint like that..-_-