Returning player

Gregio

hey guys and girls of the emperor (or you betrayers for those chaos that read this). i used to play a long time ago as blood angels before converting to orcs and goblins in fantasy warhammer, but after about 4 years away from the game totally im coming back to 40k. i have no interest in any other army but space marines really. at the moment tho, im not sure what chapter to choose. i would have loved blood angels again, but i dont have the patience to wait 3 months for the new codex etc and cant afford to buy stuff now that may be null and void in 3 months time. so i looked at black templars, ive always liked these guys, they always scream crusaders at me and i love emperors champion. now the other one i always liked was dark angels with all their robes etc, which puts me in a sticky kinda predicament.

please, help me choose which chapter i should come back as, i need to know which will suit me best, so let me outline what i like. i love dreadnoughts, and my army will include at least one no matter what, i just love them. a set of termies wud be beautiful as well if possible and then melee, i love my melee combat, or hand to hand as it is. so please, any suggestions or help?

Archived