Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

=][= LARGE VEHICLE/MODEL VOTING and DISCUSSION =][=

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
33 replies to this topic

Poll: People's Choice Large Model/Vehilce (612 member(s) have cast votes)

Please choose your favorite

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

Machine God

Machine God

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,339 posts
  • Faction: Scions of Ferrus

I think number 18 is cool. Go space wolvfes lol :tu: :) :D lol nice conversion with the giant wolf pelt!!!!!

Yes it was good. But how does that Dread see things with the Pelt over its Vision Slit??

Isn't the Assault Cannon from the Terminator Sprue?

"Borg to the Max!" "Destroy All Flesh!"

gallery_29004_6198_9307.png sml_gallery_29004_10691_1994.png gallery_29004_10383_6245.pnggallery_48988_6285_18080.pngETL_2016_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei02.gifgallery_48988_15465_969.pnggallery_48988_15465_5172.png

The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that English is about as pure as a cribhouse whore. We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.

-James Nicoll

Terminatorinhell

Terminatorinhell

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,370 posts
  • Faction: Crimson Guardians Night Lords
14, 28 and 29. 28 is my favorite though, the perepective is brilliant and the massive amount of heads is always fun to see!

gallery_24779_1036_30733.jpg

The Emperor's Champion:
"Never forget, getting tackled by a charging Marine is a LOT like getting hit with a VW Beetle at 30+mph. A VW that hates you and everything you stand for..."

With a lonely whisper you hear him say, on this night you will die this way...

Justicar Valius

Justicar Valius

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,331 posts
  • Faction: Grey knights
I think you've gotta give no.6 some more love although I may be in a biased situation as it is grey knight :) Although the eyes are imense and man I loved it too much!
QUOTE (Koremu @ May 24 2010, 09:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'd just like to mention that I would like to use Matt Ward's face as a pinata for the abominations he has made of the two Power Armour Codicies with which he was entrusted.
If you have ever read Army Book: Chaos daemons then you know this is but a mild punishment.

QUOTE (WarInHeaven @ Jun 19 2010, 10:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i would have gone for : "STOP! WARPTIME!" *starts playing 80's music*

Reaper297

Reaper297

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 55 posts
My vote goes to number 37. Very nice dread, and a space wolf dread at that. Really nailed it with the whole battle worn-torn look on the armour. Really liked a lot of these entries. Lots of nice conversions.

I am a Blood Raven, born into the sky on wings of hate. Hate for the alien and his opposition to Man. Hate for the treasons of brothers and fathers.

gallery_21629_2989_32489.gif

An Angry Marine

An Angry Marine

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 89 posts
Entry 14 took my vote. The free-hand paint job was just so good. I, also, love the pure spirit of the World Eaters which is established in the vehicle. Just know that who ever entered entry 14 should be incredibly proud, as, if you don't win, you created a wonderful piece which has been admired no less.

As a closing statement, I would like to express the one word which came to me mind as I viewed entry 14;

KHOOORNE!!

Great Job;

-Mac

wordbearerdarkapostle

wordbearerdarkapostle

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3 posts
I just wanted to say congrats to all who entered the competition well done everyone!!

Rurric

Rurric

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1 posts
Alot of really good entries.... I put my vote on 37.

Biggest reason is that I've never seen such an awesome banner - very creative!! I'm diggin it!

loupdefoudre

loupdefoudre

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1 posts
I like 37's inperfections and realism

Jochaim

Jochaim

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 103 posts
  • Faction: Black Templar
What a crazy number of dreadnoughts (let's not even talk about how many landraiders there were), seriously I managed to get 7 votes on my dread and I have to say I'm pretty honored by those votes. Judging by the caliber of the work here I can only say thank you to whoever it was for considering me to rank somewhere amongst them. Thanks for the support and great job everyone who participated. Expect to see your ideas stolen soon. lol
For Sigsmund, For Dorn, For the Emperor!
Black Templars 432nd Crusade

QUOTE (Firepower @ Aug 22 2011, 12:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Shoot the stabby things and stab the shooty things. Failing that, stab anything that moves, and then everything that doesn't move, just to be thorough.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users