Oklahoma, USA

Brother_Kaelgrim

• 3 weeks later...
If you're in the tulsa area, I'm about 2 hours north of you across the border into Kansas. I don't know of anyone else on the boards, however I haven't really poked around and looked for any other kansans. It just may be you and me brother!

How about "and me makes 3?" :sweat: Nice to "see" some nearby faces on here!

I live in Tulsa near the airport. I've stopped into Top Deck Games a few times for WDs and books. They seem to really be the only store in the area, at least as listed in the White Dwarf store section. Have yet to play there though.

• 2 months later...

Out here in Lawton we have gaming at Carolina Comics and Ergo Flux for those that are interested.

Games are usually held on Sundays, 10 A.M. to 10 P.M. for Ergo and 1 P.M. to 6 P.M. for Carolina Comics.

• 2 weeks later...
Tulsan here too, and I completely agree with Top Deck. Rick and them massively support 40K, WFB, LOTR and a bunch of other things. Boycott Castle over by Laser Quest however. It's sad when there's more staff than gamers in there on a Saturday afternoon. Serves him right for trying to screw with TDG.

• 2 weeks later...
Out here in Lawton we have gaming at Carolina Comics and Ergo Flux for those that are interested.

Games are usually held on Sundays, 10 A.M. to 10 P.M. for Ergo and 1 P.M. to 6 P.M. for Carolina Comics.

Oh yea, Carolina Comics!! I used to go there when they were on Lee Blvd! Never heard of Ergo, but would like to check it out next time i am home on leave

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

You do kno that GHQ is on the South Side OKC? 89th and Penn.

Saturdays are our biggest 40k gaming days. This saturday we will be closed at 1800, however.

We normally close @ midnight, unless I'm closing the game room - then we're there till I start getting tired or bored. Usually lock the doors around 0400.

Shoot me a PM and we can talk.

• 1 month later...
Hi, just had to bump this up. I live in Weatherford OK, and I can't find anybody around here to game with. I went to a store up in the city but everytime I went they either weren't gaming that day or all the tables were occupied. I did have a few people around here that I would game with every week, but they fell out of it. I have been trying to get back into for awhile, but I can't find anyone around here. You guys know anybody in this part of the state? Also, I'm going to have to drive down to Lawton and check that out.

• 3 weeks later...
Lithiumjuice, I'm originally from Clinton, OK though I live in Dallas now. If you can plan far enough in advance, Game HQ does have several people playing there (my old Warmachine/Hordes group goes back and forth now or something.) I have their web forum somewhere if you want it (I used to live a block from the store... good times) and I'll be heading back to Clinton this weekend for a few days to visit family and stuff

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Im moving back to lawton in the next few months and used to go to carolina when i was there...Where is ergo flux? When i get back my garage will be 40k central, I have a table and a bunch of terrain, and a pretty cool wife when it comes to my hobby.

I have been wanting to start a planetary empires style campaign but figure i'll wait til i get home.

I have been to GHQ in OKC and that place is pretty cool with a huge gaming area. If your coming from lawton its one of the first exits from the pike.

• 1 month later...
In Norman there's a game store on Jenkins just North of Boyd called Wizard's Asylum. We play Tuesday nights @ 6:30 (and the occasional Saturday). Good group of guys, we have about a dozen or so and are always game for more!

• 3 months later...
I live in the Yukon area. I am looking for a place to meet fellow gamers and lovers of the lore of 40k. I have been looking for a place that has something going or just like minded people to game and discuss 40k with.

• 1 month later...
Nexus, the only gamestore I know of that's "close" to you is GameHQ over on 89th and S. Penn in OKC/Moore area. There used to be one over in Del City near I-40, but I haven't been that area since 2007 and I don't really remember it's name. I've heard rumors of a few players over in Weatherford, OK, but I haven't seen any proof (brother said he knew a couple guys, and one of the above posters said he was in Weatherford.) I don't know if BattleFields is still roving around up in south Edmond or not; beyond that, thats all I know about. Of course, I don't live in OK anymore, but I pass through GameHQ every few months driving back to my hometown of Clinton... Edited by TemplarCoyote

There is a place in Ponca City for those of you who live north of Tulsa. I can't remember the name, I think it was Heroes Comics and Games. Don't know if they host any events. My home town is about 45 minutes north of Tulsa, though I am stationed in Georgia right now. I get back there every year from around mid December til the new year if anyone is interested in setting up some games then. Topdeck is about the best place in the state to go I think, never been down to Lawton.

Nexus, the only gamestore I know of that's "close" to you is GameHQ over on 89th and S. Penn in OKC/Moore area. There used to be one over in Del City near I-40, but I haven't been that area since 2007 and I don't really remember it's name. I've heard rumors of a few players over in Weatherford, OK, but I haven't seen any proof (brother said he knew a couple guys, and one of the above posters said he was in Weatherford.) I don't know if BattleFields is still roving around up in south Edmond or not; beyond that, thats all I know about. Of course, I don't live in OK anymore, but I pass through GameHQ every few months driving back to my hometown of Clinton...

Thanks for the info. Anything will do be it a store or just some people getting together.

• 1 month later...

Greetings and Salutations, to all! ‎

Though it would post to this forum, I am new to the game and don’t even have a army ‎yet but I am based in the great state of Oklahoma, Tulsa is where I have my flat.. ‎though I am found in a small trailer by the side of oil rigs for the most part so can be ‎found in all parts of the state. ‎

Writing this I am just by the town of Roll, but within the day I will be in the City of ‎McAlester…. ‎

• 2 weeks later...
Funny enough I went to Roll when I was in elementary school; they have some historic one room school house and stuff. As I've posted earlier, if you are in the OKC area Game HQ's a good place to hit up, while in the southwest I know I've heard of some stores in Lawton. Can't help for the rest of the state... and especially in northwestern OK! Kind of the perphirary of gaming out that way... I only know cause I used to live out that way in Clinton :D

Nexus, the only gamestore I know of that's "close" to you is GameHQ over on 89th and S. Penn in OKC/Moore area. There used to be one over in Del City near I-40, but I haven't been that area since 2007 and I don't really remember it's name. I've heard rumors of a few players over in Weatherford, OK, but I haven't seen any proof (brother said he knew a couple guys, and one of the above posters said he was in Weatherford.) I don't know if BattleFields is still roving around up in south Edmond or not; beyond that, thats all I know about. Of course, I don't live in OK anymore, but I pass through GameHQ every few months driving back to my hometown of Clinton...

There used to be a neat game store on the north side of OKC called Battlefields - but it closed after a year or so. Games HQ is pretty cool. I try to go down there about once every other month or so to pick up supplies. I haven't actually gamed there. Though I'm not sure why.

Edited by bannus