Death to Xenos!

Kodanshi

Hi there folks! I’ve newly come to Warhammer 40K, and recently bought the Assault on Black Reach boxset. I’ve had a couple of games with helpful staff at a nearby Games Workshop, and now will head on there this Thursday to get some help painting my miniatures.

I play Space Marines because I like them, though I also quite like the fluff around the Tyranids. Hope to get to know people a bit better here and learn more!

Any suggestions as to where I should go next?

What chapter are you painting the models up as? You might want to have a look through all the different Chapters' fluff instead of just going with the Ultramarines as a default choice :rolleyes: The B&C Librarium would be a great help there, especially the Apocrypha of Skaros section (look up the Comprehensive Histories and Legio Intel Files). Anyhow, welcome to the hobby and the B&C.

I do like Raven Guard in terms of fluff and tactics, but I don’t feel like painting my miniatures mostly Black, so I’ll probably go with my other faves: Crimson Fists (second Founding, I know, but I still like them!).

Cheers for the link and the welcome ^_^

Archived