Space Marine Painter Update

I was just typing random-ass guesses at the URLs for these betas and managed to find the Guard painter. To keep the traffic down I won't post a link, but I just have to say that the option for a dropdown menu with all the <REMOVED> already programmed in is BRILLIANT. I can't wait to play with these for real.

There are a lot of items that have been done for painter. The main reason why I don't post the images up is that what Argos is showing you is what is ready to be shown. I can easily put up the images, but it'll take a long time before the items are implemented and people may get impatient. It's very much like WD sneak peaks. In fact, if you have seen the images around the last few years, you may have seen certain nuggets in the images posted around, such as lightning claws...

Still I do have some... custom stuff, that may or may not be released for painter, since it was done for fun for myself.

http://scuzworks.com/misc/scuzzius-pattern.jpg

Firenze

It is noted... thanks. I'm not sure if making it wider is needed, considering they are boots and not PA.

There are a lot of items that have been done for painter. The main reason why I don't post the images up is that what Argos is showing you is what is ready to be shown. I can easily put up the images, but it'll take a long time before the items are implemented and people may get impatient. It's very much like WD sneak peaks. In fact, if you have seen the images around the last few years, you may have seen certain nuggets in the images posted around, such as lightning claws...

Still I do have some... custom stuff, that may or may not be released for painter, since it was done for fun for myself.

Whether or not that makes it into the painter is irrelevant (though it would be awesome), that is some really amazing artwork. :rolleyes:

I love the work that you and Argos put into the painter & I will forever wait patiently for any and all updates. Keep up the fantastic work fellas!

I think most of those pieces are in the master space marine photoshop file ... so no reason it couldn't make it into the Wargear ...

Only problem is that amount of special gear translates to about 100 hrs work for me to implement .. and don't forget I only get to program this in my "Spare time" ... after work and family are looked after. So maybe 1 or 2 hrs a night at best.

Will we be finally be getting the kitchen sink painter that everyone recommends in the feature request thread? :wink:

I agree though, take as long as you need with it to get it right, its really great work and dedication which you put into the painters and the site as well.

Keep up the great work, and i cant wait to have a go with it my self.

AC

Not to begin with .. although with this rewrite (the wargear part) ... in theory wargear will become available for the first time for most of the painters.

Obviously as this is a complete rewrite of the marine wargear ... that will get first priority. However as the marine gear is quite compatible with the chaos marines (similar view and positions) ... it should be possible later on to just "cross" over some pieces.

Your not wrong!

But I want the painter now... :D

I see why your doing it. One big bonanza instead of many little bonanzas... Still, if you released the ones done before you finished the rest, it would keep us busy (as well as allowing to see which painters are the most popular judging by which cause the most usage).

Archived