Space Marine Painter Update

After some editing of the code i managed to change the colors into my ultrians scheme:

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/3204/ultrianoldmarinebadged.jpg

Just tell me if i should remove it ;).

Edit: Added Badge.

@ Clearn : Hard to do without a wargear app though ... you have to do everything through trial and error

I meant that i changed part of the code you posted, since i noticed that i only had to copy and paste everything after "grid=true" part of the code onto my url just before the "&download=true" part, the rest was just changing your gold color hexes into my gold color hex.

Do you need all four hundred pieces? Speaking for me, I'd rather some wargear now than lots of wargear much much later. B)

Alterntately, could you come up with 'kits'? So if you selected Librarian, you'd get the hood and force axe. Apothecary, you get the backpack and reductor. Of course, you're likely already doing this.

Also, are we gonna be able to put unique Chapter insignia on? I'm still waiting for an answer...:)

@ octavulg : <laughs> Your mixing two different components... The war gear app allows people to use existing war gear (currently only 11 test pieces done) and is the primary aim for development. The other components are each individual piece of wargear (that's where the 400 items are in the queue), these will be undertaken and released as each piece is completed therefore not creating any delay.

With regard to shoulder pads I left space for 4000 shoulder pad items with a view in the future to allow user submitted work.

• 4 weeks later...

Just wait till i get my hands on this painter . I swear you will see so many new chapters courtesy of Cazen Phyreas . All i have to do now is plan what i wanna do .

Great work Brother Argos cant wait to try this for myself . As we say in Cork City YOURE A LEGEND BAII !!!!!!!!

Just wait till i get my hands on this painter . I swear you will see so many new chapters courtesy of Cazen Phyreas . All i have to do now is plan what i wanna do .

Great work Brother Argos cant wait to try this for myself . As we say in Cork City YOURE A LEGEND BAII !!!!!!!!

Look at This:

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/content/...rue&start=2

Doesn't this look like a painter?

Have Games workshop been given access to a beta painter by any chance? :)

Oh, sure, Brother Argos, the Dark Eldar get a spiffy new painter, and the marine players are left with the outdated launch material. I bet they even paid you for it, ya sellout, doin' good work for a reward other than the pleasure givin' us all your stuff for free. :)

Consequently, and much more seriously, that'd be totally cool if you got such a commission from GW.

Sorry that i had to say the same thing 3 times . Also i would like to say that Argos and all the people helping him can by all means take their time . I can understand peoples impatience due to the facinating wargear that could be available but they need to have their lives . Personally i know i may have to wait another while but whatever the final outcome , these people are heroes to the B&C whether or not they want such compliments i feel they do deserve them

As it is, that's much better than the generality of what I see coming out of GW proper.

It seems fairly obvious, but something done out of love is often closer to perfect than that which is paid for; pay for something and you get what they think you'll accept, have it done for love and you get what they can imagine and make real.

Archived