Straight from The "Armpit" of the U.S. a big "HELLO&quo

7Thunders

Hi,Folks! I've been lurking around here for a little while,so I figured i might as well join up in the ranks and introduce my self.

I've just recently started 40k. In fact i just got my Black reach box set last month. have been working hard on getting all of the stuff together,and trying to get my head around the rules. This is'nt my first game from GW, I also play "War of the ring".

I live in Canton,Ohio (the arm pit of the united states :) ) So if anyone is around or want's to get a game in, Feel free to get in touch with me.

I don't bite...promise.

I have a ton of questions,so in time,I will probably be bugging people to death :lol: Some of you are lucky,I have always wanted to play this game for quite some time. I was either Discouraged away from it,or could never get any answers as to how to start. -_- basically I have been waiting 9 years at least to start this.

Anyways that's the jistof who I am. When I am not super gluing my lips shut trying to put little plastic men together,i'm usually building golf clubs.

So I guess I'm just one big happy gamer :lol: in more than one way.

looking forward to talking to all of you

Thanks

Well, if you have been lurking for a while, I can't help you ;)

I have a question though, why are using superglue instead of plastic glue (which comes in big, orange.... tubes)? I personally reccomend using a tiny bit of Greenstuff, as Green Stuff is multipurpose ( if you have enough skill from practice).

Archived