Ave Imperator

Greetings Brothers and Heretics alike:

I am brother Misguided. Fresh from the crusades of the Merica Sub-sector putting down the blasphemous xenos of the Californication System, I now join this austere Brotherhood. I have been watching from the shadows of non-membership upon this grand-brotherhood for millennia now. I recently have decided to infiltrate the structures of these boards to glean more tactical information before I lead my chapter in a surgical strike against all who would dare oppose me. So battle-brothers I hope all is well in your respected corners of the galaxy before commencement of tactical orbital bombardments from my personal flagship Enigmatic Acuity. So now I take my leave to gather the tenebrous void as a veil around my actions. Be prepared when I unleash the fury of the Scions upon this forum of power armored souls. Until then my comrades know I wait and watch.

Simply,

Misguided

Greetings Brothers and Heretics alike:

I am brother Misguided. Fresh from the crusades of the Merica Sub-sector putting down the blasphemous xenos of the Californication System, I now join this austere Brotherhood. I have been watching from the shadows of non-membership upon this grand-brotherhood for millennia now. I recently have decided to infiltrate the structures of these boards to glean more tactical information before I lead my chapter in a surgical strike against all who would dare oppose me. So battle-brothers I hope all is well in your respected corners of the galaxy before commencement of tactical orbital bombardments from my personal flagship Enigmatic Acuity. So now I take my leave to gather the tenebrous void as a veil around my actions. Be prepared when I unleash the fury of the Scions upon this forum of power armored souls. Until then my comrades know I wait and watch.

Simply,

Misguided

*arms Stalker-pattern Bolter*

That sounds vaguely heretical... But welcome to B&C, where the fun is without end until you mention 'female' Space Marines.

*arms Stalker-pattern Bolter*

That sounds vaguely heretical... But welcome to B&C, where the fun is without end until you mention 'female' Space Marines.

Well met brother, but your silenced bolt round cannot hit what sensorum cannot perceive. Furthermore, the only heresy spoken is of these 'female' Astartes, Sisters of the Sororitas are the only Imperator approved Inquisition sanctioned women in battle-plate. So lower your bolter brother there are better targets than the whispered auspex returns that ghost from my warp-bound signature.

Welcome, mysterious and well-worded brother.

Hopefully I can look forward to co-operation between your Scions and my Doom Guard.

Your gracious words are are unnecessary gene-son of Dorn. But your fledgling chapter's oath of brotherhood is an honour that the Cryptic Scions are duty bound to answer...once my agents gather much required intelligence...

Simply,

Misguided

Archived