Roll out the Ale barrels

Firenze

There is a thunderous crunch as Bran slams into the brawling Wolves. As the Blood Claws try to squirm away, Bran grasps a heavy chair and swings about with it. Wolves go flying as Bran continues to use the chair as an impromptu flail.

"WHY DIDN'T ANYONE INVITE ME!??!"

Roaring with laughter, the Scalphunter dives into a second knot of fight Wolves, broken Chair-Sock still in hand. After thoroughly brutalizing them, he pauses long enough to drain a keg of FangtwisterTM.

Warhorse, sitting back in corner with elk, large keg of Wolfwhiz and a green eyed bolter babe named Sue, watches the youngsters learn the vital battle skills needed to become true Space Wolves. ie: not spilling ale while fighting and protecting the munchies......

[Runs into the middle of the brawl, thunder hammer swinging left and right, sending wolves flying] Bran!! Bring out the Exterminatussock!

[Turns to Warhorse and lobs Hero at him]

Stop eyeing up the SOB and give me a hand in beating up one of these Rune Priests so they give us another portal!!

[Runs towards Mikal]

Open it up now!!!!!!

The Chair-Sock splinters as Bran brings it down over Hero's back. Bellowing, he grabs a strange, flail-like weapon and swings it in a mighty arc. The weapon hums with malignant blue energy and when it catches Hero, the tip explodes with a concussive crack.

"HA! DANCE TRAITOR! DANCE!"

Bran cracks the Exterminatussock a second time and this time the flail whips around the heretic. The titanic Wolf Lord laughs wickedly as he pulls the entangled Hero closer. There is a dull crack as a second weapon crashes down onto the traitor's head, this one a heavy mace. The other Wolves cheer as they recognize the Ragnaroksock.

I see my brothers are redecorating again! where are the rest of the greybeards? mmm... looks like were gonna be running out of chairs soon, I guess I can always find me a fat whelp to sit on. Making friends again Firenze?

A black stain begins to form on the ceiling of the tavern, spreading like a viral plague, tendrils of ebon shadow twisting this way and that until the ceiling is overtaken by an inky, whirling, localized warp-storm. A cackle of nigh-maniacal laughter echoes from within the hellish portal, the surface seeming to bubble and shift with every pitch of laughter.

From the warp we come...

A clawed hand slips into being from nothingness with little warning, grasping Grey Mage's hair from behind in an iron grip

...To deliver Perils of the Warp!

Decoy phases fully into reality, a hulking half-Wulfen clad in terminator armor. Using his grip, he grasps GM's neck with his free claw and proceeds to deliver three violent, skull-quaking headbutts to the back of GM's head

And did I hear the hum of a Power-Tankard somewhere?! Fight! BRAWL FOR RUSS!

glances over his shoulder at Emperor's Chosen. He releases Mage's neck and snaps his fingers, warping a Gate point-blank in front of Chosen as he runs, with the exit to the portal mere inches from himself.

Stealing Elk. It's bad.

As Chosen barrels through one end of the Gate and out the other, Decoy whips his arm around in a vicious clothesline, sending the whelp hard onto his arse. He picks up the elk, tears a massive fanged bite from it, and lobs it back to Hendrix

+returns from a long campaign against the kine, two massive Orkheads in each fist, as he hears an ongoing brawl in the feasthall+

+enters and scans the scene+

+chuckles+

good to be home again

+tosses each Orkhead at the nearest Bloodclaws- bullseye, two taken out cold+

+unslungs his great Alehorn from his belt and strides towards the bar, snatching choice slices of meat as he goes+

"Hah after getting more Ale from the secret 13th company Ale stash , i have returned !"

"As Russ used to said "

"These are my Space Wolves , they Shall fear no Ale !"

DRINK BROTHERS , THIS KEGS ON ME XD

A black stain begins to form on the ceiling of the tavern, spreading like a viral plague, tendrils of ebon shadow twisting this way and that until the ceiling is overtaken by an inky, whirling, localized warp-storm. A cackle of nigh-maniacal laughter echoes from within the hellish portal, the surface seeming to bubble and shift with every pitch of laughter.

From the warp we come...

A clawed hand slips into being from nothingness with little warning, grasping Grey Mage's hair from behind in an iron grip

...To deliver Perils of the Warp!

Decoy phases fully into reality, a hulking half-Wulfen clad in terminator armor. Using his grip, he grasps GM's neck with his free claw and proceeds to deliver three violent, skull-quaking headbutts to the back of GM's head

And did I hear the hum of a Power-Tankard somewhere?! Fight! BRAWL FOR RUSS!

ow, what the hell?

GM turns around to see Decoy, and intercepts the old ones headbutt with one his own.

both stagger back

About time you got back, I thought Id have to trounce these bloodclaws myself.

dodges a flying bloodclaw and its attendant ninjacks

ha max! good to have you back lad!you should talk to some of these bloodclaws! they're stealing the ale AND ELK!!!of us greybeards!

thanks decoy, now i'll give this bloodclaw a lesson, the fenrisian way!

*gabs chosen and drags him of the ale barrels, sticks his 2 fingers in chosens' nose and pulls him that way to the fireplace*

alright chosen, now dance!*starts firing his bolter towards chosen's feet!

greybeards! a toast to both decoy and max their return!

oh and hrothgar, bring max an ale will you pup?

Grey Mage, anyone/thing you could bring other than a breeze [watches a couple of Blood Claws begin flying] As I say, breeze, to spice things up a bit. Im sure the Ork bartender wouldnt mind.

Im sorry , but i killed that said Ork bartender XD now i own the store XD muhahahahaha this ROUNDS ON ME !!!!!!!!!!!

*thwak!*

*does a judo throw on white wolf*

You did no such thing, mekboy makes the pancakes, and I havent heard anyone dying of ninja flapjacks today... so hes probly not even here.

*Comes out from the cellar under the tavern* OI, what's all the ruckus and did somebody/someone called me?!?! :huh:

*looks around the tavern and sees that there is lots of snow* nice one GM.... :tu: ^_^

Sigh....*pulls sleeves up and slaps whitewolfmxc and chosen on the head* whelps, I'M the bartender here, the ork is my assistant and he's busy in the kitchen making some ninja flapjacks of a pancakes for you lots....and chosen, there is no need for you to steal cos there is more than enough ale, meat, munchiez and what notz for everyone....:P

Indeed Hendrik, a toast to them....and welcome back Max, Decoy and Bran.... :)

Bulweih, watch where your throwing those ork heads laddie, I/I've just had me thralls/servitors and gretchins cleaned up the floors hours ago.... :P

*Takes a peek at a small picture of Ephrael Stern* :wub:

Oh no you don't Beef! *grabs by the mane and drags into the middle of the hall*.

Hey lads! I heard this whelp said he could drink any single one of you lads under the table! I think we should take him up on his offer!

Brothers, we're gonna need more ale!

You dare call someone of my ancient age a whelp. I will drink all you pups under the table and still be standing ready to kick your butts with my ancient oaken staff. Lest some of you young pups forget I was ripping throats out with my bare teath whilst some of you were just twinkles in your parents eyes.

I was drinking the real ale with the long fangs whilst you were drinking the watered down mead saved for the BC who dont know any better. :cuss

My Canines are still as sharp today so bring it on, Aaaaahhhhhhooooooo

For Russ and the Allfather Bring some more ales and lets get some heads cracking

Good to see you again Decoy, Let me just put a few of these whelps in their place and I will get you some proper ale i have stored

Archived