said the clean shaven bloodclaw :lol:

*moons Hendrik*

"Nothing shaven about this blood claw ;)"

Thats is time to go "spar". :devil:

"Bring it you beardless blunder ;)"

said the clean shaven bloodclaw :lol:

*moons Hendrik*

all bloodclaws are clean shaven pup! they are only allowed to grow a beard once they become a grey hunter, hence ragnar still is clean shaven... ;)

Thats is time to go "spar". :cuss

"Bring it you beardless blunder ;)"

said the clean shaven bloodclaw :D

*moons Hendrik*

all bloodclaws are clean shaven pup! they are only allowed to grow a beard once they become a grey hunter, hence ragnar still is clean shaven... ;)

"Think he may have something to say about that"

Warhorse sees Hendrick get mooned and since he is closer, places lit end of cigar to the exposed landscape. Picks up fresh keg of Wolfwhiz and heads back to bolter babes.......

* snickers* Dum de dum

Warhorse sees Hendrick get mooned and since he is closer, places lit end of cigar to the exposed landscape. Picks up fresh keg of Wolfwhiz and heads back to bolter babes.......

"Typical. May as well fall asleep at the next gathering"

I don't understand completely......

"Guess you've never had facial tattoos then"

"Guess you've never had facial tattoos then"

nope

"Well, fall asleep around people who've been drinking and see how you look when you wake"

To young anyway

@Hendrik.can we take it to the sparring room(make a new thread)?

this topic has outlived it's purpose for the moment whelps, let it be dormant now so our bondsman may restore our meadhall, preparing it for the next brawl

Agreed.

@Arez. I think if we do that, it'll have to have an outline of what is/ isn't acceptable. PM me maybe. I know Maverik did a system for proper brawls so we'll see.

this topic has outlived it's purpose for the moment whelps, let it be dormant now so our bondsman may restore our meadhall, preparing it for the next brawl

Agreed.

@Arez. I think if we do that, it'll have to have an outline of what is/ isn't acceptable. PM me maybe. I know Maverik did a system for proper brawls so we'll see.

K.outline.same rules as this but with weapons.also no fatal moves

• 2 weeks later...

*Walks in very thirsty and hungry*

"I could eat a whole herd of beasts, and drink a lake dry. Those bolter babes were some freaks. Bet they wont be walking right for months now too. Oh, and Hendrik, I saw those two other babes you said you saw walk by. They wanted to join me and the others, but I couldn't hear them knock B) "

*Shudders*

"A beast she is boy, a beast she is......"

"Here's an ale while were here. It's always interesting watching them putting this hall back together. You think they would have given up."

Archived