Roll out the Ale barrels

Firenze

Grey Mage, anyone/thing you could bring other than a breeze [watches a couple of Blood Claws begin flying] As I say, breeze, to spice things up a bit. Im sure the Ork bartender wouldnt mind.

Im sorry , but i killed that said Ork bartender XD now i own the store XD muhahahahaha this ROUNDS ON ME !!!!!!!!!!!

*thwak!*

*does a judo throw on white wolf*

You did no such thing, mekboy makes the pancakes, and I havent heard anyone dying of ninja flapjacks today... so hes probly not even here.

*Comes out from the cellar under the tavern* OI, what's all the ruckus and did somebody/someone called me?!?! :huh:

*looks around the tavern and sees that there is lots of snow* nice one GM.... :tu: ^_^

Sigh....*pulls sleeves up and slaps whitewolfmxc and chosen on the head* whelps, I'M the bartender here, the ork is my assistant and he's busy in the kitchen making some ninja flapjacks of a pancakes for you lots....and chosen, there is no need for you to steal cos there is more than enough ale, meat, munchiez and what notz for everyone....:lol:

Indeed Hendrik, a toast to them....and welcome back Max, Decoy and Bran.... :)

Bulweih, watch where your throwing those ork heads laddie, I/I've just had me thralls/servitors and gretchins cleaned up the floors hours ago....:P

*Takes a peek at a small picture of Ephrael Stern* :wub:

Yah, muchiezz!!(collapses from exhaustion from dancing)

After that lengthy debate with Gree I need to releave some tention. Either get me some ale or line some traitors so I can rip their friggin throats out. ^_^

[Grabs Juan by the scruff of the neck and throws him bodily through the window in the hall, his body rolling down the side of the Fang.]

Now where was I... Oh yeah.

[Right hooks Chosen, sending him into Howland] Sorry Greywolf! Ill aim for Mikal next time!

Intercepts Juans flying body with a right-handed power-tankard uppercut, sending the hapless fool into the rafters

I smell warpcraft.....Decoy! Can always rely on a brawl to bring 'em out of the woodwork.

Tosses Decoy a spare Power-tankard and strides over to join ranks with him and Greymage

Right boys, remember bloodclaws are worth half a pint, grey beards two. First one to pass out drunk wins.

Intercepts a flying Howland with a knee to the chin

Ding!

+passes another ale to Sue+

Nice bit of a show. To bad our friend Warhorse is busy. Looks like he left some elk for us as well. Nice fellow that.

+pours another ale from the chilled keg of Wolfwhiz+

*pitooe*

You knocked out one of my teeth!

*Grabs a table leg of the table being used by OnlyInDeath, rips it off scattering ale mugs every where and beats OnlyInDeath round the mouth.*

*looks around at the spilt ale and the angry wolves around him*

Huh. It seamed like a good idea at the time.

*whimpers slightly as he awaits the incoming dogpile.*

Decoy salutes O.I.D. crisply, accepting the tankard with one hand, nearly eviscerating the tankard with exposed lightning claws.

Bah, ruddy Blood Claws... Ever since that new dex, ya know?

He nudges O.I.D. and Mage knowingly before abruptly thrusting out a side-kick into Howland's face. Heavy ceramite, Terminator-armored boot connects with flesh, sending the Blood Claw flying. After a moment, he snaps his fingertips and a rapidly-revolving, highly-mutated Assault Cannon shifts into being on his free hand, and with the click of a tooth-shaped trigger, high-caliber rounds rip apart the squig in a hail of viscera and gribbledybitz.

Claws can't even fight with their own teeth any more.

+sitting at the bar recieving the next keg+

+chuckles at the site of the brawl, where even other Astartes get involved+

Bartender, I brought the damn Orkheads for you to make some decent ashtrays of them, you don't like em'?

Archived