Epic models for 40k

Jack42494

Do you highlight your miniatures?

If you highlight your miniatures, Epic is not fiddly. Even if it is, it's not really fiddly. Less so than trying to paint a marine's eyes, I'd say.

I don't have miniatures.. I have failed in the only four attempts to paint them that I have made... In short, the answer is no.

I'd be unable to resist the urge to just dip them all head to toe in whatever colour paint and sya they're done :)

• 2 weeks later...
Do you highlight your miniatures?

If you highlight your miniatures, Epic is not fiddly. Even if it is, it's not really fiddly. Less so than trying to paint a marine's eyes, I'd say.

I don't have miniatures.. I have failed in the only four attempts to paint them that I have made... In short, the answer is no.

I'd be unable to resist the urge to just dip them all head to toe in whatever colour paint and sya they're done :D

Epic is pretty much as easy to paint as chainmail..

Paint it black, drybrush with black + Codex Grey, then really lightly with Codex grey, wash with thinned badab black - you have Raven Guard or Iron Hands

Paint Shadow grey, drybrush with Shadow + SW then SW grey, wash with really thinned leviathan purple - you have Space Wolves

Paint Iyanden blue, highlight with UM, wash with blue, you have Ultramarines..

It goes on and on

You can be more fancy - I once painted Space Wolves with pack markings (red/yellow for Blood Claws, red black for Grey Hynters, yellow/black for Wolf Guard and Termies and black/white for Long Fangs) - looked ok, but drove me nuts!!

Archived