Nevada, USA

Rygoth

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Greetings Brothers,

I'm from Belgium, Europe ( for those that do NOT know where it might be;p ) and I'm having a 11 day trip to Las Vegas, Nevada.Now, my question is; Are there any good Miniature shops around?I know there aren't any official gw's, and I don't want to go to a store only to find out it's one of those 'we sell mini's but only as a side thing'-stores.

Thanks alot !!

Greetings from a Happy Vacationist :lol:

Anvilus

@AndyinUT

I am in Vegas quite a bit and have never even went to a store there, I will check out Avatar next time I am there. I am also in Saint george quite a bit, do you drive all the way to vegas to game? I know it's only about 120 miles, so it is equivilent of me driving to L.A to game, but you have the 15 open to yourself, so I guess its not a good example :)

I will contact you next time I am heading out to ST. George, maybe we could get a game on.

Right on! Sounds like you had a good time. Actually I game here in St. George with one other player. We're trying to get more involved with 40k here locally but it's tough with no store here in town. There was a game store here and had quite a few players but the store closed down due to illegal "hobbies" the owner had. We do go to Vegas for the occasional tournament. drop me a PM and I'll give you my email before you head this way next time. Cheers!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi all I just moved to Vegas like 2 months ago and am also looking for people. I've been to Avatar games as mentioned but also to the GW store that is in Blue Diamond Road. They manager there Ray is pretty cool, and really friendly. Made me getting back into the game a real treat. Heck he even lets you use the stores tools to build your models there. Granted it is a fairly small store, sporting 3 tables, 1 which is used for demoing off Fantasy, 40k, and LotR. But overall I find I keep going back to the GW store just cause I like the atmosphere more. Also we're hoping to get a GW team for the store for the LVO in February :D 

• 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Might be moving to Las Vegas in a few months. I was curious. Where are the best, most active, spots to play friendly and competitive 40k games? Really looking forward to going to the LVO events as well in 2021. :D