Brother Nahum of The Dark Angels

Hey gang been a member for a while just thought I'd come out from my cave, say hello and Introduce myself.

Name:Blake Rachal

Occupation: Information Systems Director/Oracle Database administrator (Total Geek)

Interests: Well of course 40k I really get into all of the fluff novels. Kinda fills in a lot of blanks for me. I've been playing 40K since about 1986/87 (Not exactly sure things that long ago get kind of fuzzy). I still have my stapled together copy of "Chapter Approved". Man has this game grown up. When I first got started all we had to go on in as far as background or back story was whatever we could glean from White Dwarf and any short stories that came with the Rules Books. One of the best was the Dark Angels Deathwing story in the Deathwing release of Space Hulk. That was it! I was sold on the Dark Angels. So, needless to say I have alot of old stuff from back then little did I know that all of those marines would turn into an over night Pre-heresy Army. Fun stuff :) I could go on and on which just proves I'm another geeky fan-boy. I hope to post some of my miniatures on the boards soon. Well I guess this is Hello for now. Hope to talk with some of you in the forums.

Brother Nahum "Angellord"

4th Company

"If you can't leave in peace; Leave'em in pieces!"

Archived