Hi, again!

sniperous

Hi all,

First off let me say what a great and wonderful community you guys/girls have here, its full of good information on everything i need to know about Space Marines!

My first attempt at the hobby didnt go so well as i had a naughty cat which i ended up rehoming (he eat some of my models) and i lost some of it due to moving areas, i now live in burnley nr lancs (uk).

So anyways this is my 2nd attempt and hopefully a more better one, ive already pm a few people with some questions and they where really helpful to me and pointed me in the right direction,

I got my first set of SM: tactical squad coming hopefully today and i will be trying a new if not newbie friendly way of painting them up, i will provide pictures as im lending a camera of my daughter :lol:

The only gripe i have now is i have no one to share this hobby with as there isnt a GW near me ( i dont drive) and i'm kinda just self learning myself which i don't know is the right or wrong way of doing thing's warhammer if you catch my meaning.

Still i'm enjoying myself which is the main thing, and that what having a hobby is all about right?

Till next time,

Mike

well it was this month white dwarf, my mum decided as a xmas present she would get a years subs for me, and when i seen all the Blood Angel's and Death Co i was like Woaaah!

anyhow looking forward to getting to stage where i have my own Death Company and Astorath the Grim! (bit nervous about painting him!)

Regards

Mike

Archived