Hey there

Hello,

I am a new member to this forum, as you might of guessed with me posting here.

I have been playing for about 24 years which is a very long time, when you write it down. Termies dont have 3+ saves of 2d6 any more.

I had a wee break from gaming for a few years, and with moving around alot, my stuff was sold because of lack of space, So i have started collecting again.

I have just finished putting together a 2000pt Death Guard Army for playing in toury's. I also have a 6000pt Warriors of Chaos Army.

Myself and my brother are looking to expand into apocalypse, So i was going to design my own Chapter, so i was directed to this site as a great source of knowledge (which it has been). So i look forward to getting your comments good or back on my design.

One question, is there a template i can download to follow when setting out a chapter??

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Take it easy

Al

Hello Wee Hagis!

There are numerous starting points to help you with designing your own chapter-Theres a small guide at the back of the How to paint Space Marines book, and there's also a guide right here on B&C somewhere. I'm currently making my own chapter too, so we can compare notes. On a random note, from a new Death Guard player thanks for putting that image of the Mortarion model up in your gallery :D.

Keep rockin'.

Stig

Hey bud,

Its ok, i hope to put some pic's of my Death Guard Army up as well, for comment!

I am not sure if i should just increase my Death Guard to a Apoc army or start a new chapter, or if i should use the Death Guard as the basis for a new nurgle chapter.

I have ready the guide for the Chapter building section it is really good.

Cheers

Al

Archived