BA 5th Edition FAQ - VII

Morticon

Silly question that I haven't seen addressed elsewhere

I've seen everyone arguing for having Mephiston and DC Tycho as independent characters and GW seems to have rationalized that away... but what about our techmarines? Are they being shunned by the cooler, less nerdy kids at school? Or was this just an oversight? Because I was thinking of adding a techmarine to my army if only just for the fun games, but if he doesn't play well with others he may have to sit on the bench during recess.

Anyone know where to get an official GW reference sheet for Blood Angels (especially a corrected one)? The downloads section of the GW site doesn't appear to have one for BA, just everyone else.

Potentially dumb question, but what's wrong with the one in the 'dex that needs correcting?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

quick question about Magna-Grapple.

Can it drag vehicle to base contact with Dreadnought?

It says that: "...vehicle stop if it comes to within 1" of difficult terrain, impassable terrain, another vehicle ..."

Does the word another (bolded) include Dreadnought?

Hi,

quick question about Magna-Grapple.

Can it drag vehicle to base contact with Dreadnought?

It says that: "...vehicle stop if it comes to within 1" of difficult terrain, impassable terrain, another vehicle ..."

Does the word another (bolded) include Dreadnought?

Yes! Theres nothing in the rules to suggest that it would be dragged into combat and nothing allowing us to break the regular assault rules to get into combat.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Can someone explain to me the movement rules on Baal Predators. I was under the impression they could move 18 inches, or 12 and fire 1 wep. I now suspect i may be wrong in that regard, but I wanted to know for sure.

• 2 months later...

quick question

can mephiston recast a power IF he failed it before

ie: rolled 11 or 12 for sanguine sword..can he recast it or no?

i checked the rule book and it only says psychic shooting attacks cant be recast, and mephiston can cast up to 3 powers per player turn

and would you consider s.sword a shooting attack?

any help would be great

Based on that, I would say he can. One of the FAQs specifically says you can cast the same power more than once (assuming it hasn't been removed in a recent FAQ changes).

based on the new B.A faqs..theres is not mention about mephiston's casting rules.. or anything refering to sanguine sword

i google the same question, and people refered to the csm faqs..how you can only cast a psychic shooting attack once..thats it

but all of mephs powers arent shooting

i wish that GW would be more specific on thier rules..especially when it comes to a 250pt character that can change the game in a round of combat

based on the new B.A faqs..theres is not mention about mephiston's casting rules.. or anything refering to sanguine sword

i google the same question, and people refered to the csm faqs..how you can only cast a psychic shooting attack once..thats it

but all of mephs powers arent shooting

i wish that GW would be more specific on thier rules..especially when it comes to a 250pt character that can change the game in a round of combat

Soots, theres probably no mention because I think its generally accepted that thats the way it is. Tzeentch or daemon princes are the same with warp time

i asked the guys over at my lgs...we debated for like 20 min or so

but we came to the conclusion that he can cast any 3 power multiple times if he :

1) failed it the first time

2) didnt cast anything before or just 1 power...ie wings -> sword(failed)..cast sword again

Archived