Call of Chaos MKIV

Gods of Chaos hear my call!I Nephren-ka (HellChyld) hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal.I swear to you that I will paint and present 5 characters of Nightlords 8th great company before July 30, 2010.I also promise to provide a project update, at least twice per month.You can follow my progress here: (link to come) - Nephren-Ka (HellChyld)

Gods of Chaos hear my call!

I Lord gunthar hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal.

I swear to you that I will paint and present 1 10 man squad of csms and 1 chaos rhino of Black Legion before July 30, 2010.

I also promise to provide a project update, at least twice per month.

Link to wip page

Lord gunthar.

Gods of Chaos, hear my call!

I <Ail'Slath'Sleresh> hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal.

I swear to you that I will paint and present <5> <units> of <Chaos Daemons> (One 20x Daemonette squad, One 20x Bloodletter squads, One Nurgle Daemon Prince, One Soulgrinder, and One Greater Brass Scorpion) before July 30, 2010.

I Brother RedAxe hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal.I swear to you that I will paint and present 1 Predator and 1 Defiler of The Chained Brethern before July 30, 2010.

I also promise to provide a project update, at least twice per month.You can follow my progress here:

WIP

Brother RedAxe

I Sword Brethren hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal.I swear to you that I will paint and present 2 units (one warsmith and 1 Land Raider Ares) of Iron Warriors before July 30, 2010.I also promise to provide a project update, at least twice per month.

You can follow my progress here: (link in signature)

SB :)

IRON WITHIN, IRON WITHOUT!!!

I, Kythnos hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal.

I swear to you that I will paint and present 2 units of 5 Chosen each as well as one Defiler of Iron Warriors before July 30, 2010.

You can follow my progress here: (Link to come)

-Kythnos

I Lord Crow hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal.

I swear to you that I will paint and present:

1 Unit of 10 Chaos space marines

1 Unit of 4 Terminators

1 Chaos lord

And 1 unit of 9 Khorne Bezerkers

of Red Corsairs before July 30, 2010.

Lord Crow

Gods of Chaos hear my call!I <Requiem Nex> hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal.I swear to you that I will paint and present <one squad and three tanks> of <IRON WARRIORS> before July 30, 2010.I also promise to provide a project update, at least twice per month.You can follow my progress here: <Iron Warrior WIP> <see below>-<Warsmith Requiem Nex>

Gods of Chaos (Oprah!) hear my call!

I Ichabad the 13th, hereby pledge my Captains's soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal.

I swear to you that I will paint and present 3 Units, 1 Defiler, and 2 10 man Zerker units, sworn to the services of Abaddon's Black Legion before July 30, 2010.

I also promise to make a whelp, provide a project update, at least twice per month. or be forced to join the bookclub..

Ichabad13

I <Chaplain Entropus> hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal.

I swear to you that I will paint and present 8 Khornate Berserkers and a unit of Havocks for the Dragons of Bronze before July 30, 2010.

WIP Thread

You can follow my progress here: <Iron Warrior WIP> <see below>-<Warsmith Requiem Nex>
Just a heads up Nex, the link is broken.

I ran a search and I'm listing http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...howtopic=199355 as your WIP thread.

I Hellios hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal.

I swear to you that I will paint and present 1 Captain & a 5 man Command squad of World Eaters Legion before July 30, 2010.

You can follow my progress here: Hellios' World Eaters <see below>

-Hellios

Gods of Chaos hear my call! I Chapter master dave hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Khorne, The Blood God!

I swear to you that I will paint and present:

2 Squad of Bezerkers

1 Khorne Lord

1 daemon prince

I Warcrier, hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal.

I swear to you that I will paint and present a Chaos Marine Squad, Rhino, and Chaos Lord of The Alpha Legion before July 30, 2010.

-Warcrier, Disciple of the Hydra

To the Haunter

I swear that i Loken86 will present 1 raptor lord, 1 Chaplin/sorcerror, 2 rhinos, 1 Defilers midnight clad and ready to bring destruction to the imperium by July 30, 2010.

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...;hl=night+lords

For the Haunter and the Talon master

changed brother

I swear that i Loken86 will present 1 raptor lord, 1 Chaplin/sorcerror, 2 rhinos, 2 Defilers and a 10 man raptor squad midnight clad and ready to bring destruction to the imperium by July 30, 2010.
2-5 units only!

I Skidion hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal.

I swear to you that I will paint and present one squad of raptors, one squad of chaos marines, and one chaos spawn of the Brotherhood of Calamity before July 30, 2010.

You can follow my progress here: .Skidion's Warhost

-Skidion

Just a quick service announcement,

I've noticed that some has begun painting already - please don't, or your units (the ones with paint on of course) may end up getting disqualified.

As is outlined in the first post, the Call officially starts April 30, 2010. Until then assembling and priming is fine and in some cases I have allowed old basecoated models. Everything else is a no-go.

I <Ju'kosian> hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal.

I swear to you that I will paint and present the following :

- 1 Great unclean one

- 1 unit of 12 Daemonettes (probably more but just to be sure )

- 1 unit of Chaos marines (exact unit strengt not known at the moment, I've bought them from a friend assembled and primed)

-Ju'kosian

I Goldo_Funk hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal.

I swear to you that I will paint and present :

° 1 Master of the Forge

° 1 Chosen Marines squad

° 1 Iron warrior warbands

° 1 Berserkers squads

From the 7th Iron Warrior Great Company before July 30, 2010.

You can follow my progress here: <The Forge Awakes>

Goldo_Funk

EDIT : added link to my thread.

Fire mothers hear my call! The Dragon Warriors will rise soon and all will be ash!

I hereby pledge to present and paint the following : -

Wing 1 - CSM squad + Rhino

Vorgal the Sorcerer and the charred council, his raptor retinue

The Gifted - 2 Man Obliterator squad

Slaggathor the Defiler

Before July 30th 2010.

I also vow to provide a project update at least twice per month.

I think this call is a fantastic idea and i think will provide the perfect motivation for me to get my army finished!

Hats off to Brother Nihm!

Roobot.

EDIT - Hope thats okay! Do Rhinos count as a separate entry?

Archived