Call of Chaos MKIV

Is it too late to jump in on this excellent opportunity?
Room for one more, or have i missed the boat? :(
Damn too late! Blast those warpstorms!
The plan is to start out with 50 slots available for sign-up, adding 25 more if we garner enough interest.

Should places become free via the above two listed methods, you can try to sneak into the Call, but keep in mind, it's first in best dressed, and you may need to work twice as hard based on how much time is remaining.

:wub:

Gods of Chaos hear my call!

I, Support By Fire, hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal.

I swear to you that I will paint and present 3 units, of Khorne Daemons before July 30, 2010.

I also promise to provide a project update, at least twice per month.

You can follow my progress here: Support By Fire's Khorne Daemons

Support By Fire

If I may still sneak aboard... (BnC didn't work on my home computer for some reason for a few days)

I, Neigorath, hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal.

I swear to you that I will paint and present 3 Chaos Drop Pods of the Black Legion before July 30, 2010.

I also promise to provide a project update, at least twice per month.

Second update for the Call of Chaos

Khârn

gallery_13342_4872_125139.jpg

gallery_13342_4872_101093.jpg

I alway like the Khârn model, but never like the squat look he had. So little bit of conversion on his right arm & a nice 3rd ed ruin building help him stand out a bit, look like he leading a charge.

Second up, three of the four Terminators

gallery_13342_4872_57531.jpg

gallery_13342_4872_126372.jpg

I still to do up the base with scrap of Plasticard as bit of rubble/path & also to add a few more trophies worth of Khorne chosen warriors. As for the fourth terminator, I am waiting on some bits to arrive from a friend to make him up.

Hope to get the unit shown in my first update fully built tomorrow & ready for the painting stage, along with the above^^. Then try to get my Rhino plasticard, get some WIP photos & then paint ;)

IP

I found this thread right after I finished painting my Iron Warriors, too...

I, Black Shuck hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal. I swear to you that I will paint and present 2 units (6 Daemonettes and 10 Noise Marines) and one Lord of a Slaaneshi warband with an as-of-yet undetermined name and colour scheme before July 30, 2010. I also promise to provide a project update, at least twice per month. You can follow my progress... somewhere...

I need to get a digital camera now...

May update 1

GUO 'bout halfway done - said I'd do the Scorpion first but I really hate painting vehicles. Pretty much churned this out today, aside from a basecoat of Knarloc that got covered over. Quite happy with the skin (most of it anyway), everything else needs work, particularly the warts. Not sure if I'm keeping the scabs purple. I thought it'd look good with the green - doesn't matter, probably gonna cover them in blood anyway.

gallery_39401_2771_12593.jpg

gallery_39401_2771_8429.jpg

I mikekhorne hereby pledge my soul, my allegiance and that of my troops', to Chaos Eternal.I swear to you that I will paint and present 1 Skulltaker with chariot and steed of Daemon army before July 30, 2010.I also promise to provide a project update, at least twice per month. As long as this late scum is allowed in.

Terminators update Part II

After posting the Terminators, I was recently that a wargaming event during the weekend. Khorne be prise........there was a pack of Forge World Khorne Terminator bits :blink: So the Terminators that I posted a few days ago have now been rip apart so I can use these brand new FW goodness on the chosen mighty warriors of Khorne

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt347/Insane-Psychopath/Bezerker/DSC06795.jpg

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt347/Insane-Psychopath/Bezerker/DSC06796.jpg

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt347/Insane-Psychopath/Bezerker/DSC06797.jpg

I'll be aim tomorrow to focuse on building the rest of the models needed for this call of chaos. While the Terminators I will hopeful have some fully painted by the end of this week.

IP

Archived