Word Bearer Rhinos

The Prophet

Loving the dark colors.

You should hunt down a bit from one of those Fantasy Giant plastic kits..

I think it's a cow that's supposed to hang from a giant's waist belt. That would be a great addition to a Rhino and I am sure you could paint it suitably to match.

Have you seen it done before? I'm looking at the giant now, and I think it would be possible, but maybe easier to do with some GS-work. If you know of any pictures you could make a link.

Looking at one of the GW painted pictures of it on the website now, and I'm clueless on links.. I got the cow bit from thewarstore and they have all sorts of goodies that Wordbearers would be decked with, I'm sure you've been there. If your vehicle work looks that clean, I can only imagine how your tiny scroll/book/banner work would look if you added a few items. Even braziers would look great- a light source(s) on top of a dark miniature such as your rhinos would be interesting.

I did it myself when I played Wordbearers. I imagine them as fanatical, but not blood thirsty and disgusting.. Although they would have a sacrifice displayed out in the open occasionally, for example a cow hanging from a rhino. :( I painted mine with very dark white/black blotch from a few cattle I've seen, and put a few bullet holes in the poor thing.

If I remember correctly, I put the poor thing in the very front of the rhino. /shrug

Looking at one of the GW painted pictures of it on the website now, and I'm clueless on links.. I got the cow bit from thewarstore and they have all sorts of goodies that Wordbearers would be decked with, I'm sure you've been there. If your vehicle work looks that clean, I can only imagine how your tiny scroll/book/banner work would look if you added a few items. Even braziers would look great- a light source(s) on top of a dark miniature such as your rhinos would be interesting.

I did it myself when I played Wordbearers. I imagine them as fanatical, but not blood thirsty and disgusting.. Although they would have a sacrifice displayed out in the open occasionally, for example a cow hanging from a rhino. :P I painted mine with very dark white/black blotch from a few cattle I've seen, and put a few bullet holes in the poor thing.

If I remember correctly, I put the poor thing in the very front of the rhino. /shrug

Alright, but my host are more into purity and ritual cleaning and that sort of things, which do not contradict with sacrifices. ;)

What I will add further on is some dust/mud weathering powder as a recent weather effect.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived