Warsmith Requeimnex's Iron Warrior Company

Requiemnex

I have posted pictures of my Chaos Terminator Lord previously and have painted large amounts of my army already but will be adding.

1 Squad of Chaos Chosen

3 Chaos Predators

I have decided to go with sort of a renegade feel for these tanks. IE tanks that have been stolen from other chapters after their planet has been bombarded by the Iron Might.

• 2 weeks later...

I like the champion, especially how you did the PF. I can't say much about the marines because I can't see much. I'm not a fan of the helmets with the giant horns because I think they are to chaosy for IWs, but that's personal preference.

The predator is good. Just enough chains that it isn't Imperial without going off the deep end chaosy.

Thanks for all the replies. Yeah the Marine is one of 5 I am making with the IW kits and hopefully my Iron Hands box will get here for the rest of the squad. I plan on chopping them up and making bionic marines. I do agree with you on the horns and most of my squads have the smaller helmets that look like standard marine helmets.

I really like the way the pred turned out planning on doing something a bit different with the 2nd. Making it look a touch more imperial.

Archived