New Guy on the Block

dudemanwow

Hi everyone, new to the forum and just wanted to say hi. I am looking forward to talking some 40k and meeting new players. I am starting a very unique army... Space Marines (Ultramarines). All jokes aside, I bought AoBR and am starting to paint the marines. I am starting 40k again after trying, and failing, to start with Tau and then Imperial Guard a few years ago. Anyway, just wanted to say hi and give a brief introduction about myself.

Peace

Well, while Im not always the biggest fan of Ultramarines, they do seem to know wich end of a bolter goes towards the enemy... and thats a start right?

For example... if you wanted to know the best ways, and reasons, to use a Whirlwind then I point you to the bottom of the forum, where "Tactica Astartes" can help you out.

Or, If you wanted to report in to your new chapter and learn some history or perhaps specific tactics- the Ultramarines subforum tends to be very helpful, and very well organized.

And of course, if you just want some laid back conversation or questions you can seem to get... theres always Amicus. But, since you found this area Im sure youd have found that one too eh?

I hope your most recent project goes well, welcome to the B+C.

Hi everyone, new to the forum and just wanted to say hi. I am looking forward to talking some 40k and meeting new players. I am starting a very unique army... Space Marines (Ultramarines). All jokes aside, I bought AoBR and am starting to paint the marines. I am starting 40k again after trying, and failing, to start with Tau and then Imperial Guard a few years ago. Anyway, just wanted to say hi and give a brief introduction about myself.

Peace

Welcome and congratulations on selecting the most prestigious, honourable and greatest Space Marine Chapter of all time, the Ultramarines!

Courage and Honour!

Archived