Iron Gods Pirates

Is that a sign that they'll be on ebay??

Can't let amazing models like those go to waste. *Starts loading ebay*

In all seriousness, that's too bad. I love those models, this thread and your fluff were serious inspirations for creating my warband. Sad to see them go. Hopefully the next owner will love them as much as you have.

Wow, thanks guys, I didn't think so many people would remember the Iron Gods!

@SP: Yep, unfortunately so. However, the guy who bought the Emperor's Blade said he was planning to keep the army together so I'm hoping whoever gets these guys will do too...

@theWarmaster: Thanks! As to your question, I can't answer due to the B+C's excellent policy regarding advertising/selling! :P

@BBL/Smallvictory: Yep, I'm hoping to have a bit of cash to put into something new. I've got a couple of test minis built from spares, though. I'll have to post them up sometime!

@CMD7/Olisredan: Thanks, and yep, the fluff will always be mine (and here on B+C) and I'll always have pics to look at. Not to mention I've stilll got ideas for more short stories to add to the ones in my sig. The IG are definately not gone entirely!

1000Heathens/Ace: Sadly, yes. :)

It's just one of those things. My interest in the hobby has always been fluff first, then modelling/painting, then gaming. I do enjoy looking at the rules,and creating my own, but I don't actually get the chance to play much. Think I played a total of 3 games in 5th Ed! Sadly, that means that while I thoroughly enjoyed building this army, I can't afford to leave it sat boxed up in a cupboard gathering dust (at least, not if I want to start building a new army!).

Anyway, I don't feel too bad about the whole thing now though, primarily down to the replies posted here. That other Fraters seem to have got as much pleasure and inspiration out of it as me makes the whole thing even more worthwhile, so thanks guys.

I just want you to know that I spent the last forty five minutes or so reading this entire thread and I believe that in my entire time stalking this forum, yours is the most complete, most personalized, and incredibly story based army I've ever seen.

As someone who is returning to the hobby after a five year absence with a project army of renegade space marines based on the Space Wolves codex you have given me more inspiration than you could imagine. I'm bookmarking this thread and coming back to it every time i need motivation or inspiration for an idea.

Thanks

-Cirrius

Archived