Belgians Unite

Brother Anvilus

hello fellow belgium battle brothers

tim van den bulck i live in schoten (antwerp). i have a 6000 point salamander army at home and also a 1500 point grey knight army.

i mostly play at home with friends or in the gamestore (ravenguard).

i've been to the qualifier tournament 2 yaers now in leuven. one of the best there is. Alway's lots of fun.

• 4 months later...

aye matey...

hang on, gonna get a Jup from the fridge...

't was a dark and cold and lonely night, the moon was glowin', big and bright, and the campfire roared, to my delight, when the evil came, gave us a fright.

Cithin armoured, bony clawed, they slashed and bit, and tore aside, my brethern wulfen all but died before the rest awoke

with bolterfire, krakenrounds, whirling chainswords augmented hounds we fought back and stayed their tide untill their leader came

a Tyrant he was, great and mighty, lashwhip and bonesword, and I tought: "righty..."

He fell upon us crazed and brave, but no wee bug would make us shave.

The slayers oath I shall not take, against all odds, I shall not break

For as Russ is my witness, even when scared :cussless, a Tyranid can hurt me not

WE have a saying, me and my tribe:

there is but one God, and he is Death, We do not pray to him. When we see him, all we say is: "not today"

edit: the :cussless is ment to be excrementless, but otherwise formulated. seems the boards automaticaly adapt that word :)

Edited by Blacksad

Hi!

Gueric Gillard,from Charleroi.

Plays World Eaters since the age of 13,began with the 3Ed.

9000+pts of World Eaters & Deamons,that you can check here;Wolrd Eater & Deamons horde

Plays at the Full Option club.

Is there anyone from you guys who will go to the Double tag team Tournament in Honnelle the 31 of July?T3 Link

Being a few times at the GW in Brussel.

If you live in Brussel you might see me in september in Anderlecht, i'm a Carni(Forain,Foorrijziger),and come for the Jaarmarkt,on the Lienden Plein(Place de Linde).

Edited by Slayer le Boucher

• 3 weeks later...

been a while since I checked this topic.

We've got Jupiler and duvel ;-)

Next Year I'm organising a Double-tournament and a normal tournament.
I'll try to post it here too, I'm already organising a tournament this year but is already booked full.

Edited by Ju'kosian

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm Swedish, but live in Antwerpen.

Hope that is also accepted?

I started playing in the late nineties, then held up for about a decade before picking things up again this summer (together with my two boys).

I have been doing artwork in the 40k setting throughout that time though, and followed fluff and the evolution of it all the way. Currently doing freelance for FFG on their RT, DW, BL and DH lines.

Next thing I'm doing here in Belgium is actually FACTS, which looks promising with Clint Langley also being one of the invited artists.

I'll be sitting amongst those guys since I got invited, so why not come p and say hi if you're there?

I wont bite, I do speak vlaams so no need to be shy :mellow:

Hehe, quite typical of us Belgians to make our own little topic here... Soit, I'm from Antwerpen (not the city itsself though), been playing 40K since I was 17, I'm 24 now, time flies...

I've been a longtime member of TSoA (Tin soldiers of Antwerp) club, although it's been a long, long time since I renewed my membership.

@Colrouphobic: FACTS, you say? I'll be there too, although the best artwork I can produce is stick figures... I'll be looking for you there ;-). You're from Sweden you say, would you happen to know a ms. Ekloft? She's from Sweden, an ex-colleague of mine.

Hehe, quite typical of us Belgians to make our own little topic here... Soit, I'm from Antwerpen (not the city itsself though), been playing 40K since I was 17, I'm 24 now, time flies...

I've been a longtime member of TSoA (Tin soldiers of Antwerp) club, although it's been a long, long time since I renewed my membership.

@Colrouphobic: FACTS, you say? I'll be there too, although the best artwork I can produce is stick figures... I'll be looking for you there ;-). You're from Sweden you say, would you happen to know a ms. Ekloft? She's from Sweden, an ex-colleague of mine.

Please do come by and say hi, dont be shy.

Just let me kno who you are and it'll be fine. (though there are some people from forums that are going to say hi so dont get weird if I dont recognize your nickname).

Ekloft is not a name I can say right off the bat that I know, though that doesnt mean anything.

Though in Antwerp, Belgium, Benelux I only know of one friend of mine living and she lives in the Netherlands...and her name isnt Ekloft :/

Would be interesting to meet some Antwerpian Swedes...so far the only ones I have met where kind of...stuffy old in their behaviour...then again I only seen Swedes at the Swedish sailorchurch and so...

@Colrouphobic,

No worries, I'll be dropping by, and I'm a very patient person, so don't expect me going weird on you :).

Then again, it IS Facts, so everyone there will be a little weird ;-).

I have to say, my ex-colleague lives in Brussels, so it was a bit of a long shot anyway.

The Swedish sailorchurch, I've been there only once, when I was very young and had nothing to say about it. I have to mention that me and churches do not go along though.

I'm not aware if there is a sizeable Swedisch community in Antwerpen. There used to be quite a few, all members of the "Posten"-team at the old company, but they moved that team to Ireland a few years back, so I don't know if there's any left...

@Colrouphobic,

No worries, I'll be dropping by, and I'm a very patient person, so don't expect me going weird on you :).

Then again, it IS Facts, so everyone there will be a little weird ;-).

I have to say, my ex-colleague lives in Brussels, so it was a bit of a long shot anyway.

The Swedish sailorchurch, I've been there only once, when I was very young and had nothing to say about it. I have to mention that me and churches do not go along though.

I'm not aware if there is a sizeable Swedisch community in Antwerpen. There used to be quite a few, all members of the "Posten"-team at the old company, but they moved that team to Ireland a few years back, so I don't know if there's any left...

YEah, we only go to the Swedish sailorchurch in december, for the swedish market. Only time I can get ahold of some very typical foodstuff that cant be found even on IKEA.

There seem to be a fairly sizeable amount of Swedes in Belgium, just not sure that many are in Antwerpen. Regardless of which I moved away from sweden for a reason and swedes are part of the problem :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hello fellow belgium-brothers :)

i'm Yves and live in the antwerp region.

collected for about 7 years now but played few times

i know of a club in hoevenen to skirm, a shop in merksem

and allso the gw store in antwerp..

i played a few time's with the greeny's and now started to collect a SM DIY chapter

my orks and my tau are for sale so if interested ;)

grtz

• 8 months later...

I wasn't there ( got a GT in NL, where I got pretty beat up :X ) but I did get a friend of mine grab a copy of the sanguinus piece :cool:

threadomancy, :laugh:
I went to the dutch GT too last year, so I might have seen you.. there were some other belgians there too..
I did'nt do good either, but I went with nids, so it's my own fault :laugh:

On topic :
belgian players from 'east-flanders' feel free to drop by at our club

you can register at the forum and drop me a PM (or here) if you want to come along for a game.
my name is jungkoo

We are also hosting 2 tournaments a year now, one double and a single.

single tournament is up for October for peeps who are interested Edited by Ju'kosian

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...