1. Choose your window. There are all kinds of windows out there. Here I will use the one from the Shrine of the Aquila.
2. Choose your motive. Find or make a picture that you can use, which you think will look nice through the window.
3. Print your motive on a photo paper or have someone else do it (for example a photo store).
4. Cut out a paper model that fit inside your window.
5. Put the paper model on the motive and draw lines around it.
6. Cut out the motive.
7. Put the paper model on a plastic dvd case and draw lines around it.
8. Cut out the plastic.
9. Glue the motive to the plastic
10. Check if you made anything stupid. If not, the now stabilised motive should fit in the window.
11. Take out the motive and paint the window.
12. Insert your motive again, this time with glue.
13. Great! You have a nice church window with a motive.
14. Put water effects on the motive through the window, to make it shine even more.
Of course, you can do this with any kind of picture you want. Have a terrible daemon for your Word Bearer cathedral,
have the shiny Emperor for your brave space marine hall, or have something completely different...
Edited by The Prophet, 11 May 2010 - 09:19 AM.