The Rift Lords - Ace's idea for traitors

Well, after doing my research, and sitting down for discussions over a decent cuppa with Lord Maluk and his lads, I've concluded that beliefs is probably the way to go for the next section.

That said, the weekend is coming up fast, which means almost a negative amount of writing-time for me, so I doubt it'll be up for review in the next couple of days.

I would like to know if they visit the worlds they've converted from the Emperor's Faith, and if they defend them form Imperial censure, or simply let them die. Both work for a Chaos army. If the servants of the False Emperor kill each other, you prosper. If you defend the world, and keep it as your own, you prosper. Its win/win for you, but I'd like to see more on this.

Oh, they'll defend their territory. At least, against anything other than a full-scale attack, where it might be prudent to sneak off while calling orders. And anything they can record on video or audio will only serve as proof of Imperial forces turning against the Emperor-fearing populace for the next planet they visit. :P

Other than that I would like to see their combat doctrine, and whether the fact of using other warbands to supplement or even wholly replace their own forces on some battlefields is touched upon.

Yep, albiet briefly. I don't want to name any warbands in particular here, although I could do just to help illustrate an example or something. Other than that, it's a marked preference for sudden, violent two-pronged attacks and a solid reliance on purely-undivided troops.

Actual full-on army vs army combat will be fairly rare with the Rift Lords, though, given their widely-dispersed nature. It'll be the last resort of the Riftmarks (Maluk's lieutenants) to muster up all their forces for a major conflict.

And that's pretty much what I have for combat doctrine, although it'll look better written more formally. :P