Flesh Tearers: Assault of Ryanthis

Darkchild130

They are calm, they calmly killed their pdf support. :devil:

Plus, if you remember from the start, the rules of engagement were to kill everyone, as no intel could say who was enemy or friend.

Darkchild

EDIT: this has had 50 more views since I put up the latest part, if you read it i'd appreciate feedback, positive or otherwise :)

Darkchild

EDIT: this has had 50 more views since I put up the latest part, if you read it i'd appreciate feedback, positive or otherwise :)

Darkchild

Ask and ye shall recieve.

I'm glad you got a new laptop. I'm quite impressed with this wrok so far. You show an admirably ruthless side to the Flesh Tearers that I like.

Please do keep up.

Thankyou, I will endeavour to keep it nasty til the end!

If you read my other story id appreciate feedback on that too, its quite a bit different to this and im not sure I can pull it off.

Darkchild

I've also taken the liberty of reviewing your story on Fanfiction.net as well. It's a rather slow site for reviewing to be honest.

Yeah I noticed that. I need feedback to improve, so its nice to get any review at all! Thanks for putting the effort in.

Darkchild

If you want to get reviews then write crossovers. I got 53 reviews just from posting two chapters of Switch. People love crossovers on that site. I remember in my early days of writing over forty thousand words in a story and getting not a single review. Just keep writing.

Anyway I'll take a look at your assassin story on the same site. If you could go look at Sons of Orpheus at FF.net and review that. (Or any of my other 40k works) that would be helpful. I've been trying to get more feedback on that site. I don't really need it on my crossover stories or anime fanfics though.

Darkchild I hate you for 2 reasons

#1, You did not PM me that you had started writing again

#2, And that I do not remember where I was Up too.

And a small demi hate for reminding me my Drafts died with the old Computer.

Oh and what's with the Smurf huh huh ^_^. Geeze has it been a year...already. I have read the Latest entry and it is grand. Will Start over and skim read until I hit parts I do not recall Keep it up.

PS I do not want another year before the next update.

• 2 weeks later...
Glad you liked it.

It might take me a couple of weeks to write the next bit as I'm going to be busy getting out of the army for a while, moving house, doing personal admin etc.

but I will continue to write.

Getting out the army, why?

sorry dude, i've written about 2 lines. Real life is getting in the way atm.

I'm going to finish my Assassin story first because that is becoming really popular on Fanfiction.net for some reason, then I'll get back to the Flesh Tearers before starting my next "Ryanthis" story.

Darkchild

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

So my life has taken over from writing recently, but the battle for Ryanthis will continue, just not from the Flesh Tearer's point of view.

I'm currently sitting in Srilanka at work, and have typed up a bit of the ongoing battle for Ryanthis which I will post as a new story.

I will eventually get round to finishing this battle, but it's not top of my list of priorities atm.

All I can say is, if you liked this, read my next story ATTRITION.

Darkchild

Darkchild love this story. You do a great job of description and action, as well as getting a great sense for the characters and their inner struggles. I will wait eagerly for next installment!

Read Attrition too. I like the back story.

Be safe over there!

• 2 weeks later...

Reread the whole thing and I love it.

I like the description of the sang guard, reminds me of custodies. Fighting in perfect unison.

The only part that reduced the immersion was the buddy pair part. I know it is a military term, but it doesn’t seem to fit the space marines (in my mind), something like brother pairs fits the brotherhood aspect better.

Anyway, amazing read and highly descriptive and enjoyable. Write more!

Archived