New Girl Space Pup, Reporting In!

Welcome innocentz!

My missus was the same - she thought I was too old to be arseing around painting toy soldiers instead of being in the pub, but I showed her some Orks and she loved them, sonow she paints them too, and its wanting to have a game of 40k

I'm 30 now and she says its not too old, but a sensible hobby (I think she just prefers it to me being drunk in the pub)

But anyway, welcome, and nice to see more female players, especially with a top sense of humour :lol:

Whats the secret? My GF refuses to paint miniatures, even though she's really into sculpting, media, nail art... and all that yadda yadda... really art based, never tried miniatures tho. So annoying! =p

You'll have to convince her that spending time with you in the hobby will not only be awesome but come with benefits ;) Like shoulder massages! :wub:

HAHAHAHAHAHA I'm not going to lie reading this thread has made me laugh so hard I cried

Let me say welcome to the B&C and more importantly welcome to the Fang (slides a tankard of ale over) its always nice to have a new pup in our hallowed halls, especially one whos not afraid to bare her......fangs ;) hahahaha

And I just want to add that I got my gf of 4 years into the hobby. At first she just thought it was my dorky little hobby that was so cute but then she really got into it and now is a regular gamer with an SoB and a Slaanesh daemon army. We all have a nerdy side to us and only the brave people are able to admit it

I loved the Slaanesh and Sisters of battle for obvious reasons, but had a few gripes:

1. What happened to the boobs on the Daemonettes? I was looking through an old miniatures catalogue and they were all sexy and rawr, now they look like pokemon ;)
  2. Sob are way too expensive and yet again, where's the sexy? Ok ok they got the sisters repentia but you need a few hot chicks in the army, no girl worth her power armour is gonna play a space nun! :)

Ooooh, heres a thought. Innocentz, have you seen the regular forum brawls that go on in the fang?

Oh gawd I'm not much for fighting! I'm a sit on top a dreadnought and let him do the work kinda gal!

Welcome innocentz!

My missus was the same - she thought I was too old to be arseing around painting toy soldiers instead of being in the pub, but I showed her some Orks and she loved them, sonow she paints them too, and its wanting to have a game of 40k

I'm 30 now and she says its not too old, but a sensible hobby (I think she just prefers it to me being drunk in the pub)

But anyway, welcome, and nice to see more female players, especially with a top sense of humour :)

Thanks and thanks again to everyone else for the warm welcome. ;)

Sob are way too expensive and yet again, where's the sexy? Ok ok they got the sisters repentia but you need a few hot chicks in the army, no girl worth her power armour is gonna play a space nun! :D

/quote]

If you want cool sexy female warrior models, get converting! Warmachine, a rival game, make some models you may like, as do several others; a caveat, though: you won't be able to use them in GW shops, as they don't allow rival model manufacturers.

Commander Sasha herself is a WM Sorscha, on a Chaos bike, with a flaming WHFB wizard's sword!

I use my Repentia models as tank drivers and Attack Bike gunners; I use twin pistol human female models(Lara copies) to represent stormbolters on my tanks (Tank Girl style!). Oh, and my Techmarine is an 8 yr old girl with a baseball bat, who stomped Deathleaper in one round, no Miss Moffet there!

I gotta admit I was kinda "Oh noes I'm datin' a nerd!" when I saw his collection, but I soon came round especially after how much fun he and the guys have! :)

Hey, we're not that bad. :cuss

Welcome to the B&C! Pity you went with those mongrel sons of Russ. You should have joined Chaos.

No matter, we'll corrupt you one day. :D

no girl worth her power armour is gonna play a space nun!

There's been a few here. Besides, there's a number of guys that play an army of space monks that wear dresses.

ah another girl in our mists i am happy to hear of this! welcome to the bolter and chain sword not sure why you play space puppies everyone knows there the guard dogs for real men like the white scars!*cough* sorry about that anyways welcome i hope to see you posting on a regular basis.

Not annoying at all. The only way for a Blood Claw to survive long enough to become a Grey Hunter is to ask questions, well, one of the ways anyway....

lol

Really? I thought that was how blood claws got killed; when they were asking questions instead of killing.

I think its pretty awesome that there are female nerds out there. There is one at my local game store, she works there and is into the Nids....

A horrible scenario just flashed into my head; my girlfriend starting 'nids as her introduction into the hobby..................... I hate 'nids!!!!!!!!!!!! :cuss

Anyway, back on topic, I would just like to say welcome to the forum, another member on the site and in the hobby is always a great thing; may your foes' blood drench the ground, and may the Emperor guide you and your space wolves; Ave Imperator.

Well it's nice to see all the B&C'ers don't get too excited when a chick turns up...

It's amusing that most other new posters get two or three welcomes, but this runs to nearly three pages... :lol:

I was about to post the same thing - the funniest things are often true, and this was to hilarious to pass up.

Ooooh, heres a thought. Innocentz, have you seen the regular forum brawls that go on in the fang?

Oh gawd I'm not much for fighting! I'm a sit on top a dreadnought and let him do the work kinda gal!

well you may wind up in some trouble here in the fang if you don't fight back as fights tend to crop up here and there and well most dreads can t fit into the feasting hall and still have room for a person to be sitting on them but a thunderwolf on the other hand could defentely fit in and have you riding it and there is the oh crap what happened to johonny he was just eaten by the thunder wolf when you cat into a fight plus the are just cooler looking. any way wealcom to the fang and here have some mead on me

Does anyone else get the feeling that this is a huge trap? I'm not sure how or when, but I have a feeling that this is all gonna turn around very soon...

I'm just saying, I have a hard enough time getting my lady to sit down and rock out some Monopoly or Risk, much less 40k. Tread carefully...

Does anyone else get the feeling that this is a huge trap? I'm not sure how or when, but I have a feeling that this is all gonna turn around very soon...

I'm just saying, I have a hard enough time getting my lady to sit down and rock out some Monopoly or Risk, much less 40k. Tread carefully...

I was hoping she was from Prague, so I could tell everyone to Czech for traps.

But Innocentz... The majority of B&C members are teenagers, AFAIK, so this could be a bit dangerous... Especially if my mother had walked in - I'm only 15 :sweat:

But, welcome to the B&C :)

You know who my hero is? Any old, grumpy Wolf who's looked at this thread and grunted:

"hmmph. Well, hello thar. Welcome to the forum... huh? Oh, yeah. I did notice you weren't a man. Yar, cutesy name, cutesy intro, I'll go ahead and believe you're not having the male bits *grumble, wipes ale and breadcrumbs from his beard* Anyways, where was I? Oh, yar. Welcome."

It's a little over the top for an intro. Personally, my wife enjoys the instant-acceptance of being a man on the 'net. And I understand why - you get a little more honesty, and a lot less innuendo. However, the Bolter and Chainsword is a fine place, and I'm sure you'll get a respectful welcome.

WHAT IS THIS MADNESS ?!?! A FEMALE PUP ??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

XD

kidding , anyway welcome aboard and hope you enjoy the stay as much as the hobby , so your BF plays TAU ? poor man............XD

(yeah about the missile launchers, a way to save money is to buy the whirwind kit , then megnetize a few bits so it turns into rhino / razor back where you can buy the separate razor back bits on GW or other game bit sites)

And yes , nice pictures lol although i prefer looking at a girls eyes more than her.........well guarded places XD

It's good you and your bf get along, hobby wise. It goes a long way in a relationship. My wife still has the "your playing with toy models", yet she gives me 40K related Birthday/Father's day gifts.

Rex

*Comes out of the ale and mead cellar to see what's all the ruckus*

:o

Praise Russ and the Allfather, for this is a glorious day of rejoicing, feasting and drinking. For we have a lovely young lass joining our honored ranks. *Bowz*, Greetings and I bid you welcome to the B&C and The Fang Innocentz, for we are honored to have you here with us *patz on head* :D. And may your sagas be long, glorious and inspiring. Ready your steinz, drinking hornz and skullz ladz, for tonight, the drinkz are on me! :)

*Drops a big barrel of special brew ale/mead at the center of the feasting hall and then hits a button by the bar to signal the ork and gretchinz to prepare the foodz and munchiez*

Be sure to try out our special brew of drinks and flapjack wafflez and pancakez Innocentz, your going to like them....and nice picz btw.... ;)

Wow...just wow, the only welcome thread in a looong while that has had a 2nd page and over 1k views :P

Just shows how gender biased this forum is :huh:

I guess that means I'm biased aswell :o

/goes back to painting his monks and mistresse..err nuns

No trap, I understand your concerns though, however a few people can vouch for me who've seen me or know of me from elsewhere :) x

It's a little over the top for an intro. Personally, my wife enjoys the instant-acceptance of being a man on the 'net. And I understand why - you get a little more honesty, and a lot less innuendo. However, the Bolter and Chainsword is a fine place, and I'm sure you'll get a respectful welcome.

I'm quite comfortable in my own skin, what girl doesn't love innuendo and attention whilst getting her needs met? :P

Wow...just wow, the only welcome thread in a looong while that has had a 2nd page and over 1k views :P

Just shows how gender biased this forum is :D

I guess that means I'm biased aswell :o

Oh hush I don't know what you mean.

*leans forward so her cleavage spills over the table whilst chugging another ale and pretends to not see whitewolfmxc's gaze fall a little short of 'her eyes' ;)

Seriously guys I have 4 brothers, I'm not stupid :D

Make all the girl jokes you want, I know I'm only a wobble away from getting that info out of you, that's why I do part-time work with the Dark Angels on the weekend ;) x

Hello, welcome to the forum. I've been married for 6 years so you wont get any innuendo from me, but by being unique in the fact that you

A: Are a female that enjoys 40k and

B: Aren't so ugly you should be shot out of a cannon into the sun

I applaud you, it's not a very female friendly environment. Indeed, i tried to get my missus into it some years ago, which to her credit she tried, but ultimately failed miserably.

In terms of Chapters, i hate dogs, and fur, and thinly veiled heathen drunkards masquerading as Space marines. So if we ever meet, prepare to die. :HQ:

Darkchild

Welcome to the fang Innocentz, great to see a set of puppies,,, erm i mean another pup ;-)

seriously, nice to see you here the wolves here are a great pack, some of them have cleavages too lmao :)

how are the wolves doing?:)

I've just ordered some magnets so I can make all my bad boys modular and some paint, some Youtube vids inspired me to give it a try!

Hello, welcome to the forum. I've been married for 6 years so you wont get any innuendo from me, but by being unique in the fact that you

A: Are a female that enjoys 40k and

B: Aren't so ugly you should be shot out of a cannon into the sun

I applaud you, it's not a very female friendly environment. Indeed, i tried to get my missus into it some years ago, which to her credit she tried, but ultimately failed miserably.

In terms of Chapters, i hate dogs, and fur, and thinly veiled heathen drunkards masquerading as Space marines. So if we ever meet, prepare to die. :P

Darkchild

Thank you for the compliments!

I disagree with it not being afemale friendly environment, I've always enjoyed the banter and the look of despair on an opponents face as he realises a girl is whooping his ass :(

I have learnt to that revealing tops are worth a +100 points upgrade though!

A distracted mind is a inneffective mind!

See you on the battlefield!

Welcome to the fang Innocentz, great to see a set of puppies,,, erm i mean another pup ;-)

seriously, nice to see you here the wolves here are a great pack, some of them have cleavages too lmao :P

The majority here seem really nice and helpful, I'm trying my best to stick to the point so not to annoy anyone as I've had trouble with other Hobby forums in the past x

For the record, I'm disgusted that Lone Wolves can't take duel wielded Assault Cannons in Terminator armour!

As for fluff when it comes to girls in Space Marines I agree totally, whilst I'm sure that they could change female humans so that they have male equivalent muscle mass, I'm sure it would be more cost effective to throw us all into sweat shops and brothels lol.

Archived