Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Tapatalk for Smartphone Users

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
31 replies to this topic

Blenk87

Blenk87

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1 posts

So that's a no then (for now).

Edited by Blenk87, 12 April 2013 - 04:59 PM.

Chaplain Dosjetka

Chaplain Dosjetka

++ TUTATOR MONTEM ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 11,361 posts
Why would the admins install Taptalk when there's already a completely functional mobile skin that allows you to navigate the forum on your smart phone? If you didn't know that it was there, go to the bottom of any forum page while on your phone and you should see a "Change to mobile skin" or something to that effect. Simple, works a treat and saves time for the admins :)

+ Oathbreaker +

- Emissarius Ignis -

A Legio Invigilata project (Adeptus Titanicus)

"Suffer not the Heretic to live."

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

++ INQUISITUS EXTERMINATI ++

• +++ADMINISTRATUM+++
  • 18,582 posts

Why would the admins install Taptalk when there's already a completely functional mobile skin that allows you to navigate the forum on your smart phone? If you didn't know that it was there, go to the bottom of any forum page while on your phone and you should see a "Change to mobile skin" or something to that effect. Simple, works a treat and saves time for the admins smile.png

Actually you don't have to change it. When on a mobile device it detects that and sets you to it. At least with Phones. iPad/Kindel I think you can choose.

The Cult of Orange -- None Can Withstand Our Color!
Duck Blind Miniatures - The website has been gone for a long time so I've put up a FaceBook page to show what photos I have left or may add in the future.
Duck Blind Minis IG - I do post on IG too but fair warning there are other things (mostly the gym) on here besides minis.
Kurgan's Twitter Feed

Kurgan's FaceBook Page

"And maybe the Traitor Legions would come to their senses, renounce the Ruinous Powers and return to the light of the Emperor." -- Ciaphis Cain on the likelihood of a Mawloc being scared off by a melta blast.

Selling off the PILE OF SHAME! Links to my ebay page for everything that is going up over the next 10 days:
Kurgan's Pile of Shame auctions

Chaplain Dosjetka

Chaplain Dosjetka

++ TUTATOR MONTEM ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 11,361 posts
I think it does too with Android, but you never know, so I figured that explaining how ti do it manually could help. But yes, it should be automatic (thanks Kurgan) :)

+ Oathbreaker +

- Emissarius Ignis -

A Legio Invigilata project (Adeptus Titanicus)

"Suffer not the Heretic to live."

Blenk87

Blenk87

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1 posts
Yep there is a functioning web/safari skin for the forum that works. Which I do use.

However it lacks some functionality which unless your using the full site you can't access. Such as being able to upload photos and view threads you are subscribed to. These things you can do using the app.

I am not expecting the admin to install Tapatalk, I merely asked if it was a possibility, which at the moment it isn't.
But hopefully when it is they will consider it as something positive to add to the forums.

FENRISÚLFUR

FENRISÚLFUR

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 242 posts

Any news on if it is possible to get the B&C on Tapatalk yet?

Many thanks to the people who keep this place going!

sml_gallery_29004_10691_5889.png95B4B190-85E4-4B17-926F-5AAA202701FA_zpssml_gallery_29004_10691_328.pnggallery_29004_10383_2014.png                                  

All warfare is based on deception.                      
-Sun Tzu-                         
The Art of War

The Blackest Crusade  <--- My Black Legion Blog

Darkn3ssF4lls

Darkn3ssF4lls

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 786 posts

Hello all i'd love to know if this is a possibility!

https://tapatalk.com/

Love the app its great and easy to use for both iOS and Android to get more functionality and easier to follow what you've done and keep up with forums mark them read ect. 

My 7th Edition Library  | My Finished Units | My 8th Edition Library

fC7ObsOm.jpgCovenant_of_Caliban_2_Banner.jpg

Works in Progress - Guardians of the Covenant (TBA) Emperors Children (TBA) Imperial Soup (TBA) Hive Fleet Megalodon (TBA)