Tapatalk for Smartphone Users

Why would the admins install Taptalk when there's already a completely functional mobile skin that allows you to navigate the forum on your smart phone? If you didn't know that it was there, go to the bottom of any forum page while on your phone and you should see a "Change to mobile skin" or something to that effect. Simple, works a treat and saves time for the admins :)

Why would the admins install Taptalk when there's already a completely functional mobile skin that allows you to navigate the forum on your smart phone? If you didn't know that it was there, go to the bottom of any forum page while on your phone and you should see a "Change to mobile skin" or something to that effect. Simple, works a treat and saves time for the admins smile.png

Actually you don't have to change it. When on a mobile device it detects that and sets you to it. At least with Phones. iPad/Kindel I think you can choose.

Yep there is a functioning web/safari skin for the forum that works. Which I do use.

However it lacks some functionality which unless your using the full site you can't access. Such as being able to upload photos and view threads you are subscribed to. These things you can do using the app.

I am not expecting the admin to install Tapatalk, I merely asked if it was a possibility, which at the moment it isn't.

But hopefully when it is they will consider it as something positive to add to the forums.

• 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived