Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Pre-Heresy/Heresy Era Ultramarines 4th (Grand) Company

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
113 replies to this topic

Capt. Jack

Capt. Jack

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 311 posts

Some really nice conversions here. What did you use for the termie's collar?

Hi Ch@oz,

The collars are modified Space Marine shoulderpads, simple as!

Stay tuned for more updates, finally getting back into sculpting/painting so will update this thread in due course!

Capt. Jack

deathspectersgt7

deathspectersgt7

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 13,481 posts

These are cool subscribed.

gallery_70393_10089_14134.png     gallery_45765_11559_21519.png

Capt. Jack

Capt. Jack

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 311 posts
Hail Battle Brothers!

I have wiped the dust from my tools and charged with a glorious will and vision bestowed by the God-Emperor himself decided to add to the ranks of the valiant 13th Legion! See below a WiP hero of the 31st Millennium! (all comments/critiques welcome!)

Courage and Honour!

Capt. Jack,

DSC 0441
DSC 0442
DSC 0444
DSC 0445

MikhalLeNoir

MikhalLeNoir

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,821 posts
Nice work mate. Very good conversions which inspires me

Open for Comissions, just PM me. The Wardens of Light were like golden blades, cutting down their enemies scarring the darkness.

gallery_78117_10471_62812.png

Capt. Jack

Capt. Jack

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 311 posts
Good to hear it brother! Was worried I had lost any ability over so much time, but I'm proud of the results!

Brother Heinrich

Brother Heinrich

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,977 posts
That praetor is on point!

Night%20Lord-01_zpsxbdvmpou.pngBlood%20Angel-01_zpswjlpjn40.png

Capt. Jack

Capt. Jack

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 311 posts
Hail Battle Brothers!

I have spent this week outfitting another hero of the 13th legion; Captain Diomedes, who has served the Emperor with distinction and pride, spreading His word throughout the galaxy with ruthless efficiency and terrifying conviction. Still very early stages of development!

DSC 0469

Courage and Honour

Capt. Jack

AlphariusOmegon108

AlphariusOmegon108

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,255 posts

Hail Battle Brothers!

I have spent this week outfitting another hero of the 13th legion; Captain Diomedes, who has served the Emperor with distinction and pride, spreading His word throughout the galaxy with ruthless efficiency and terrifying conviction. Still very early stages of development!

Courage and Honour

Capt. Jack

He could be a primarch...

Check out my commision work on facebook:  https://www.facebook.../DeamonsAtWork/

feel free to shoot me a PM with guestions or with commisions you want to have done smile.png

gallery_92945_11930_15891.jpeg

MikhalLeNoir

MikhalLeNoir

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,821 posts
Really great use of Asterion Moloch

Open for Comissions, just PM me. The Wardens of Light were like golden blades, cutting down their enemies scarring the darkness.

Capt. Jack

Capt. Jack

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 311 posts
Appreciate the feedback Mikhail! Always looking to break the boundaries of models to create something really unique!

Capt. Jack

Capt. Jack

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 311 posts

Hail Battle Brothers!

Courage and Honour

Capt. Jack

He could be a primarch...

I was thinking that myself, never too late to change my mind! He certainly towers over any other marine!

MikhalLeNoir

MikhalLeNoir

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,821 posts
So would he be Guilliman or will he be the primarch of an alternate universe Namilliug?

Appreciate the feedback Mikhail! Always looking to break the boundaries of models to create something really unique!

That could have been my saying;)

Capt. Jack

Capt. Jack

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 311 posts

So would he be Guilliman or will he be the primarch of an alternate universe Namilliug?

That could have been my saying;)

He would represent Guilliman I think! Will post up size comparison when I've done a little more work on him!

Capt. Jack

Capt. Jack

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 311 posts
Hail Battle Brothers!

After imbibing excessive volumes of beer on Saturday evening, I was sadly too hangover to continue work on Diomedes, which will continue this week instead!

However, I did throw this chap together (will be put on large scenic base eventually), but I'm not sold on the pistol arm. Any suggestions?

IMG 20151101 WA0009

Courage and Honour

Capt. Jack