International Brotherhood of Hobbyists

And it's back! ^_^

In an effort to get back to one of the basic principles of this topic, I suggested to Battle Brother Ludovic that we should paint each other a mini.  As a few may know, I found a fair few RTB01 Marines (49 to be exact :lol: ) and had intended on using them for my Rainbow Warrior army.  With having an odd number, I thought it might be good to use the few of them that are left over for other things, so I came up with this idea.  I will send BBL an unpainted Marine for him to paint as a Lamenter Marine, as I love that Chapter ^_^ and I will also send him one painted as an Exorcist Marine (the cool red scheme, not their horrible yellow/blue one :blink: ). 

Work will start in a few days and I'll send him what I've done.  Progress can be followed here.

Anyone else wishing to do something similar is encouraged, so if you're interested, post in that topic ^_^

• 2 months later...

Can't believe that I missed that, Brother 'Ussel :( It looks great, though the chainsword looks too small. Any other updates that you may have?

In other news, us chaps over on the IBoH forum are organising yet another speed-painting competition and are offering some nifty prizes. This time, the theme is "Scouting party" and you must paint up at least five models in the span of 9 days. If you're interested, click here for more details!

Until next time,

Ludo

Archived