Space Wolves sub-forum painting challenge - December 1, 2010

CainTheHunter

Damn ti! I'm sorry brothers, I really wanted to find time to paint my NMM Wolf Guad, I will however paint him, asap, during the holidays or something gaaah1

For those of you who want's to know what I've been doing instead, well this: http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=285147

Can't post it here cause it's not power armor related, but those wolf-brohters among you who've read Abnett's books, will like it I thnik!

It's my Tanith First & Only, Eisenhorn Project - 30 cm/1' Figures :RTBBB:

Pretty cool stuff, maybe (yeah right, to thell with that maybe! I'll definitaly do it!) I'll make a wolf someday!

these are some beautifully done terminators! You've added in the FW conversion parts too, yes?? Great stuff!

Thanks for the kind words brother, I can only return the comment.

Yes I did a little kitbashing so they look more unique, the FW parts are awesome!

@dentonius: nice works brother, but could you try to make the pics without the flash, one can barely see the details.

these are some beautifully done terminators! You've added in the FW conversion parts too, yes?? Great stuff!

Thanks for the kind words brother, I can only return the comment.

Yes I did a little kitbashing so they look more unique, the FW parts are awesome!

@dentonius: nice works brother, but could you try to make the pics without the flash, one can barely see the details.

Tx,

I'll make some new pics tomorrow from seperated models without the flash :lol:

We demand our trinket!

If You don't have them already - feel free to use our Vow completed banner, as well as the special token ;). Both are on the first page of this thread! :D

Don't worry cain, i was just kidding 8P

• 2 weeks later...

I completely forgot about this!

While i did get everything painted, i dont have a digital camera atm :) Can i post the pics Christmas day? Should be plenty of camera's kicking around at our family Christmas party.

Archived