Space Wolves sub-forum painting challenge - December 1, 2010

CainTheHunter

Hail brothers of the fang.

I'll paint a pack of grey hunters to the 1st of August and a pack of thunderwolves till the 1st of September.

This is my vow!

*raises his alehorn in salute of his brothers*

I am fine with the August 1st deadline myself, but then again I am only painting a meager seven GH's!!

And on that note, I started painting last night and have nearly finished one of the Hunters I have named Rollin Mike after my father. For some reason the mini reminds me of my dad, it's probably the bushy mustache!! Just a little highlighting/detail work left on him!!

-R_P_R

Sign me up! I'll (try to) paint up all the Space Wolves I have (see below) for the 1st of september.

Models:

-20 Blood Claws

-10 Grey Hunters

-5 TDA Wolf Guard

-2 Wolf Lords (1 TDA, 1 Thunderwolf)

-1 Rune Priest

-1 Dreadnought

-1 Drop Pod

-5 Wolf Scouts

QUICK QUESTION: Do we have to supply regular updates and if so where and how often?

I'd very much like to take part, but I'm real short of painting time right now and I know I'm going to get carried away with conversions.

So what I'd like to know is, may I do a single model? And if so, does it have to be a single "unit" model like a priest or can I do one model from a squad?

I've returned from a long hiatus, back to the mighty Fang. To vow and to finish the following by September 1st.

- Njal Stormcaller

- Lukas the Trickster

- Wolf Guard in MK3 Iron Armour

- and yet another objective marker only a true Fenrisian born can appreciate.

I try before 1 september to paint the following:

-50 wolfguard terminators

-5 droppods

-3 rhinos

-1 long fang squad

-1 razorback

-5 squads grey hunters

-2 vindicators

-2 landraider crusader.

I'm not a very good painter, but it will look great to me.

I'd very much like to take part, but I'm real short of painting time right now and I know I'm going to get carried away with conversions.

So what I'd like to know is, may I do a single model? And if so, does it have to be a single "unit" model like a priest or can I do one model from a squad?

Of course You can paint ANY single model! A Fenrisian wolf, a Skyclaw biker, single Wolf Guard or even a Grey Hunter. Make Your entry!

Skirax - I'm putting You on the list, please provide details what are You painting - Wolf Lord or Primarch conversion, as well as the date.

S. Bloodhowl - updates are not mandatory, thus being entirely up to You!

whiteridder - that's some impressive vow, especially those 50 WG TDA and five packs of Grey Hunters :P

List of participants updated!

Im up for this challenge as well, which is even more of a challenge given that Im getting married in the middle of August!

I will try and complete the following:

2 WG in PA

1 LF squad (6 men)

1 WGBL

1 WG in TDA with CML

By September 1st.

Sign me up! I'll (try to) paint up all the Space Wolves I have (see below) for the 1st of september.

Models:

-20 Blood Claws

-10 Grey Hunters

-5 TDA Wolf Guard

-2 Wolf Lords (1 TDA, 1 Thunderwolf)

-1 Rune Priest

-1 Dreadnought

-1 Drop Pod

-5 Wolf Scouts

QUICK QUESTION: Do we have to supply regular updates and if so where and how often?

I try before 1 september to paint the following:

-50 wolfguard terminators

-5 droppods

-3 rhinos

-1 long fang squad

-1 razorback

-5 squads grey hunters

-2 vindicators

-2 landraider crusader.

I'm not a very good painter, but it will look great to me.

:mellow: unreal... how do you guys crank out that much painting? mabe it just seems like a lot since i got two kids :) i only have from about 9:00 to 12:00 at night to paint. what is your secret guys?

mabe it just seems like a lot since i got two kids ^_^ i only have from about 9:00 to 12:00 at night to paint. what is your secret guys?

I know those hours well, there the time i pick up my brush as well brother, and for the same reason ;)

Archived