The stats of a Primarch

The Son of Russ

Leman russ is the king of all fenris.. so it would be right for him to have all the sagas, right?

The problem in making a primarch is.. mephiston: a primarch should easily defeat him, even with all his power actives.. but this would generate incredibile monsters.. i my opinion, the only way to make primarch shine is endurance.. something like '' emperor blessing, when a primarch is wounded, after all armor/invulnerable saves are rolled, roll a dice, on a 3+ the wound is ignored''

Just now i was reading a thausend sons.. and

Magnus killed with a single blow a corrupted eldar titan highter than a warlord... and russ quite killed him.. how can we describe this with some rules?

Leman russ is the king of all fenris.. so it would be right for him to have all the sagas, right?

The problem in making a primarch is.. mephiston: a primarch should easily defeat him, even with all his power actives.. but this would generate incredibile monsters.. i my opinion, the only way to make primarch shine is endurance.. something like '' emperor blessing, when a primarch is wounded, after all armor/invulnerable saves are rolled, roll a dice, on a 3+ the wound is ignored''

Just now i was reading a thausend sons.. and

Magnus killed with a single blow a corrupted eldar titan highter than a warlord... and russ quite killed him.. how can we describe this with some rules?

Short answer, we can't.

I suppose the question we should ask is, do we want stats that reflect the Primarch fluff? Or do we want stats that produce a tough unit that's still playable against others without listening to anguished groans when we put them on the table?

Remember that Marines are superhumans in the fluff, in the game they're just tough all-round troops.

Archived