Yes another topic on Night Haunter

Csm001

I do not think Curse could pull off the Nurses Uniform as well

Why not? He is a primarch, he is good at all.

Hummm, this topic has go slightly rogue... I don´t see Mr ADB adding this Nurses Uniform stuff in his next book.

Yeah, but I love this place. I take any B&C suggestion seriously.

I have to admit, the mental image of Night Haunter wearing a nurse's uniform over his giant set of blood-spattered power armor is so utterly bizarre that it's hilarious.

First encounter in Nostramo, revisited and uncensured.

The Emperor spoke to the Primarch, and his reply echoed clear across the plaza. Since that day, it has echoed across the gulf of time.

“Konrad Curze, be at peace. I have arrived, and I intend to take you home”

“That is not my name, father. I am Night Haunter, and I know full well what you intend for me”

“Errrr. Very well, my son. I am afraid of asking about it, but, for the sake of the Imperium of Man, I think I must. Is this thing you know full well I intend for you somehow related to the nurse uniform you are wearing?. Just asking, please do not start screaming again”

Conquest of Cheraut system, Great Crusade. Conversation between Curze and Dorn, revisited and uncensored.

“That was an unworthy deed” said Dorn, and Curze had turned away from him before he could elaborate, but the Imperial Fists´ primarch caught his arm. “Your warriors will stand down and withdraw, Curze. That is an order, not a request. Leave this planet. Now. And take off that nurse uniform!”

Dorn's eyes were hard as granite and Curze knew enough of his brother's resolve to realise he had pushed him far enough. “When this campaign is won, you and I will have words, Curze. You have crossed the line and I will no longer countenance your barbarous methods of war. Your way is not the way of the Imperium.”

“I think you might be right...” whispered Curze “nobody here likes my uniform”.

“I do, brother”

“Fulgrim!” said Dorn, turning around to face the newcomer “Do not encourage him!”

Archived