CA Riverside/Corona

Anpu42

We are not 100% sure the exact line up, but here are the possible Games.

Warhammer Fantasy

-500 point Introductory Game.

Warhammer 40k

-500 point Introductory Game.

-1,500 Bring and Battle Free for all.

Here is a simple 500 point Blood Angels Roster. I decided to use Seth because a normal Captain would cost in the same neighborhood.

Chapter Master Gabriel Seth @ 160 pts

Tactical Squad @ 170 pts Bolt Pistol x9; Bolter x7; Flamer x1; Missile Launcher x1)

-1x Sergeant (Bolt Pistol x1; Chainsword x1)

Tactical Squad @ 170 pts Bolt Pistol x9; Bolter x7; Flamer x1; Missile Launcher x1)

-1x Sergeant (Bolt Pistol x1; Chainsword x1)

Total Roster Cost: 500

Hey Anpu42, so what is the IEGA, Inland Empire Game Assoc I figured, but more like where do you guys play? How many guys etc?

I live in big bear lake and have been looking to get some games in but the closest to me is either Pegasus in montclaire or the gw store over there too. I think there are 2 stores in Riverside, but I haven't been there in years.

I have a decent Blood Angels army and a bunch of 'classic' Eldar too. I'd be interested in making the drive to meet some good gamers. Let me know!

- Jeff

Well the IEGA was created to expand our gaming group. We generaly play DnD on Sundays, and other games on Saterday. We have a monthy Wargame, though I would like to play more.

We play at my place and usaly there are 3 of us for the Wargaming, but we are hoping for more.

• 3 weeks later...