Vlka Fenryka: WIP/PIP + Warband Fluff

MaveriK

THE GODLESS (Version II)

gallery_24878_5750_15014.jpg

Uthred The Godless
Pack Master sent to assist and watch over the Imperial Heralds on orders by the Sigillite. Uthred has a distrust towards the pious, which the XVII Legion embodied. Earning him a reputation from the Imperial Heralds and the moniker of "The Godless." Uthred making a point to enforce the Imperial Truth, even amongst the brother legions.
gallery_24878_5750_20487.jpg

They dabble in silent prayers and pay homage to the Allfather. "The God Emperor" they whisper in secret. It almost makes me laugh. He is but the Allfather to the frostborn and the only man to best the Wolf King in a real fight between two warriors. But a God King? should I hear the words spoken openly, my blade will silence them forever, for I am the sanctioned son of Russ.

--EDIT--

Thank you for looking!

Uthred the Godhunter, more like it.

THE GODLESS (Version II)

gallery_24878_5750_15014.jpg

Thank you for looking!

Nagaynezgani, or ” Slayer of the Alien Gods – Navajo Mythology

There are twins that slay alien gods, merged it with viking mythos!

:: WIP/PIP ::

gallery_24878_5750_7223.jpg

Grey Slayer Gunslinger

gallery_24878_5750_34264.jpg

Priest of Fenris (30K)

gallery_24878_5750_45192.jpg

Speaker of the Dead.

gallery_24878_5750_21084.jpg

Hvarl Red-Blade. Okay from my previous post on Hvarl. I re-listened to the audiobook and sadly it wasn't his great company that decimated that craftworld. But I'm just gonna say that his great company accompanied them and that's where he got his special axe blade.

--EDIT--
Thank you for looking!

• 4 weeks later...

WIP/PIP 6th Legion Varagyr

gallery_24878_5750_33051.jpg

"a pack of wolf clad terminators armed with glittering harpoon spears followed the primarch of the space wolves" - Ahzek Ahriman - Chief Librarian, Captain of the 1st Fellowship. (Book 2. Chapter 11, A Thousand Sons)

gallery_24878_5750_486.jpg

I've said my peace with the recent releases and sneak peek of the Praetor and Varagyr models all over this forum. So I've decided to do my own. I'm just disappointed at the lack of pride and professionalism, a certain standard not to mention quality control on FW part regarding the recent SW models. I'm frankly embarrassed for them...

gallery_24878_5750_4763.jpg

The weapon options shown through those sneak peaks were disappointing. Not one harpoon spear! Got to love LAZY unimaginative work. Especially when the praetor has a similar looking blade as Ragnars. Way to keep it original. I'd like FW to, well I expected FW artist be more creative and do something different. This is similar to my views on Deathsworn helms taking away the uniqueness from Russ's own wolf helm and later Ulrik's. No level of innovation and artistic pride. Sad.....

WIP/PIP 6th Legion Varagyr

I've said my peace with the recent releases and sneak peek of the Praetor and Varagyr models all over this forum. So I've decided to do my own. I'm just disappointed at the lack of pride and professionalism, a certain standard not to mention quality control on FW part regarding the recent SW models. I'm frankly embarrassed for them...

gallery_24878_5750_4763.jpg

The weapon options shown through those sneak peaks were disappointing. Not one harpoon spear! Got to love LAZY unimaginative work. Especially when the praetor has a similar looking blade as Ragnars. Way to keep it original. I'd like FW to, well I expected FW artist be more creative and do something different. This is similar to my views on Deathsworn helms taking away the uniqueness from Russ's own wolf helm and later Ulrik's. No level of innovation and artistic pride. Sad.....

I like the conversion! The only thing I'd recommend is somehow attaching the harpoon to his back or arm with a small jewelry chain. If it's not attached to the model once he theoretcially throws it then it's not a harpoon technically but rather a spear. :)

• 4 months later...

Archived