Space Marines Damocles pattern power armor

Lord Velard

I' was absolutely in love with the models until I saw the helmets. I'm sorry, but they just look like Storm Trooper helmets, and sadly, I know painting won't fix that since they are so iconic looking. Now, if you put nothing but MK 3 pattern helmets or something akin to it(Like the Company Champion helmet) on your marines, they'd look perfect for the Dornian Heresy.

Storm troopers helmets its my own litle bit of fun. Some time ago i see picture, that show Space Marines as SW Storm Troopers, so i create some for myself.

In fact, all expect arms, weapons and Space Marines helmets is resin casts, i made for myself.

Well you've done a great job mate, really nice looking models!

That is a really great version of the mk 16 Damocles armour. I have seen a large scale version taking shape, but from the scaling of the arms I take it that these are standard 40K size, no?

Great stuff, although I would echo the call that a dedicated Damocles would really round things off perfectly.

Any intentions to paint up these in Alt-Ultramarine colours? :)

That is a really great version of the mk 16 Damocles armour. I have seen a large scale version taking shape, but from the scaling of the arms I take it that these are standard 40K size, no?

Great stuff, although I would echo the call that a dedicated Damocles would really round things off perfectly.

Any intentions to paint up these in Alt-Ultramarine colours? :)

I big fan of you Alternative heresy works and this great inspiration for me.

If you plan to make "modeling section" in complete version of you Dornian Heresy book i ready to send you couple of sets free of charge to include this models there.

I also think about model of Archtraitor Dorn, if you have complete picture :P

• 1 month later...

Everything BT the helmets and backpack are great. The backpack/power plant is "meh" in my opinion, but they could work as an alternative base for jump packs or a techmarine pack (both if appropriately converted.

Found 'em on ebay, I'll be ordering soon.

Archived