Glory and Hate! A Marines Malevolent Project

Hyaenidae

I like the Bro-LT Nick pose. its like he's taunting his enemy before he whips into a frenzy with those chainswords. On another note, are you going to pick up the legion power weapon set for some nifty extras? I could see one of you're angry marine's rocking that heavy chainsword.

Thanks for all the kind comments, ladies and gents, I really apprieciate it!

@DK2000: I saw those legion sets, but I'm broke as dirt right now, lol. Maybe later. Thanks, man!

@Firepower: With an attitude like that, no. :D

@Noctus: I love it when a plan comes together, lol.

@War Angel: The day the MM's apply PMCS to their plate is the day the Emperor jumps up and does a jig. Embrace the suck, man.

Onward, the pyromaniac of Tris Squad, Brother Jeremiah.

gallery_37532_5399_25647.jpg

gallery_37532_5399_21508.jpg

I had this old BA techmarine torso for ages; I attempted to remove the crappy arm ages ago, but totally screwed the pooch and butchered his entire right torso in the process. So, he sat unloved and gutted for nearly 6 years in my bitz box, until yesterday when I was rummaging for some good ideas. I saw this old piece and decided to give a shot at rebuilding the torso to see if it was salvageable. I ain't no Forgeworld sculptor, but it's not bad. Let me know what you think.

@Firepower: With an attitude like that, no. :D

Aww, and after all the work I put into designing the crusade symbol for you. That's 4 minutes of my life I can't get back :P

Goading aside, nice firestarter. Your supply of bits and jerryrigging talents continue to impress.

I saw this old piece and decided to give a shot at rebuilding the torso to see if it was salvageable. I ain't no Forgeworld sculptor, but it's not bad. Let me know what you think.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner. He gets two thumbs up from me, Heathens - he'd get three if I had the hands for it. :)

Great work as always mate.

Nice touch using the techy torso. I know what you mean about the crappy arm, I had him for my Iron Hands and I could never get a good pose due to the awkward angle of the shoulder.

That helmet works brilliantly as a rebreathery type thingy, no prom sniffing for that chap. He is going to look immense with paint.

Good Stuff

Glad the old Blood Angel Techmarine torso was a hit; thanks guys!

Seasons greetings, in the form of a 75mm adamantium-core round.

Veteran Brother Yorii, with a Mercury-pattern Recoiless Rifle (Counts As Cyclone Launcher)

gallery_37532_5399_69780.jpg

gallery_37532_5399_46751.jpg

Wow ;), these are the best MM I have ever seen! you just convert and greenstuff things awesomnly and then paint it in the style that is just perfect for them! I wall looking through all 44 pages and just added them all to a personal folder for later inspection when I get the time, but truly these are awesome minis! You are the MM player I know so far!

There seems to be somewhat of a gap at Yorii's waist, as he's looking a wee bit thin in that area (unless he's wearing a corset). Minor niggle aside, cracking model, brother. :tu:

• 1 month later...

Glad the old Blood Angel Techmarine torso was a hit; thanks guys!

Seasons greetings, in the form of a 75mm adamantium-core round.

Veteran Brother Yorii, with a Mercury-pattern Recoiless Rifle (Counts As Cyclone Launcher)

gallery_37532_5399_69780.jpg

gallery_37532_5399_46751.jpg

Just this. Oh my days... Haven't been here for a while Heathens! this is incredible :O in awe of your skill...

Archived