Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Blood Duel Forum Champions and Inter-Forum Battles

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
52 replies to this topic

Brother Tyler

Brother Tyler

++ FIDELIS MILITUS ++

• +++ADMINISTRATUM+++
  • 20,756 posts
And in a surprising turn of events, we have an all-Chaos final for our Blood Duel championship:

Angerecton Harbinger of Extinction vs Ferrous Ironclaw

DokSnyder and Shas'o R'vre have 24 hours to submit their special instructions to me.

In a strange turn of events, the dice I ordered this year were red and yellow, so I will break them in for this battle. The red dice, of course, will be used for Angerecton, while the yellow dice will be used for Ferrous Ironclaw. All previous battles were fought using the other B&C dice.

I will be writing the batrep for this battle.

gallery_26_548_13550.pnggallery_26_6416_0.gifgallery_26_548_4494.pnggallery_26_6416_0.gifgallery_26_14910_14794.png

Shinzaren

Shinzaren

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 989 posts
Goodluck to Ferrous Ironclaw! The Champion who defeated our champion must win it all! Looking forward to this one. For the Liber!... inadvertently...

Should be a truly epic battle!

Shas'o R'Vre

Shas'o R'Vre

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,266 posts
Wowee, to be honest I never thought I'd get this far...

In commemmoration of all the events that have happened in this AoD, I wrote a little fluff to precede the battle;

As Agemo the Sundered knelt on the deck of the Warsmith's Battle Barge, watching the corrupted techpriests repairing the rents in the great silver and gold armour, he muttered a brief prayer of thanks to Tzeentch that the Warsmith had seen fit to keep him alive for one last task.

“Is it prepared?” Asked the Warsmith, without turning from the viewscreen. It displayed an image of the planet below, Kollia Prime, as it burned with the fires of war.

“It is as you designed, Lord” replied Agemo.

“Were the skulls enough?”

“Enough to mark out ten unholy runes, Lord. Truly your warriors have been busy.”

“With the skulls of those Loyalist dogs at the Centre?”

“Of course Lord. They make an excellent centrepiece”

“And the blood?”

“Enough to paint the skulls twenty times over, Lord”

The Warsmith paused, and Agemo became nervous. Had he forgotten some part of the ritual?

“And the Governor?”

“Ready to be sacrificed as we speak, Lord”

“Good.”

Agemo relaxed, and muttered another prayer of thanks to Tzeentch. The Warsmith focused the viewscreen on the burning capital spire, and zoomed in. Even from orbit, a vast, blasphemous rune was clearly visible at the highest point of the spire.

A great rune to Khorne, but not one of praise.

An insult.

A challenge.

“Let his greatest Champion come,” spat the Warsmith “and with the defeat of a Daemon, Perturabo cannot refuse making me Lord of this Sector.”

[Edit] Spelling

Edited by Shas'o R'Vre, 20 November 2010 - 10:07 AM.

QUOTE (Khestra the Unbeheld @ Oct 29 2010, 06:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You make me sad; you are the destroyer of worlds.
QUOTE (Ace Debonair @ Dec 4 2010, 04:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Damnable typos! They follow me like locusts, to sweep down and eat the sense from my words.

Crimson Fists: W:1 D:0 L:1
Iron Warriors: W:5 D:5 L:5