This is the Liber Astartes, PART II

Shinzaren

Really? All you have to do is stick a line in at the end:

"By the way, Octavulg is Batman. Just so you know."

That's completely insane ... everyone know I am batman !!! :lol:

http://www.kip3d.net/3DImagesDEF/18ManBatDEF/ManBat_03.jpg

Alright. Maybe we could work it into dialogue.

'By the way, that good looking Marine over there? The one with the groupies? Batman."

No. :rolleyes:

How about the Marine just picks up a piece of damaged armor, "Holy rusted metal?"

No. :down:

Alright. Maybe we could work it into dialogue.

'By the way, that good looking Marine over there? The one with the groupies? Batman."

How about the Marine just picks up a piece of damaged armor, "Holy rusted metal?"

No. :down:

Whatever you do, don't use Batman !!! Manbat is much better for this story. ;)

Whatever you do, don't use Batman !!! Manbat is much better for this story. msn-wink.gif

No. This story calls for the subtle wordplay and devilish good looks that only I (as Batman) can provide.

Had you considered a subplot about a prolonged search for Batman, only for the shocking twist ending to reveal that it was me all along?

Octavulg, I am going to take you out of the piece entirely, and replace you with Sigismund Himself. Therefore there would be no need to further the Batman discussion, as you aren't in the story at all :rolleyes:

You can't. Sigismund is a Librarian and a Black Templar. Think of the example such a contradiction would set.

EDIT: Actually, never mind! I just realized how much more surprising this will make the revelation that I'm Batman!

You can't. Sigismund is a Librarian and a Black Templar. Think of the example such a contradiction would set.

That is a risk I may be forced to take, as the only alternative is declaring that you are Batman. And I promise you, I will have Horus himself come back from the dead and announce he is Batman, before I tell the Liber that you are. :rolleyes:

It's OK. They already know. I just thought it would make it more obvious for new people.

EDIT: I guess people will just have to work it out from the obvious subtext. All those shadows and stuff make it pretty obvious as it is.

Thank the Emperor this thread had no real purpose, or the derailing that has gone on here would just be ridiculous. Seriously Octavulg, did you eat too much sugar this morning or something? No more coffee for you...

Archived