=][= Winter 2010 Community DIY Challenge =][=

Brother Tyler

Yes, I think I had eleven or so submissions the last time I checked.

:P

Suddenly I think I should have spent more time on the painter. I just grabbed one of my 'cool, but not used yet' schemes.

Is the voting for this one still going to be the six-points-spend-them-where-you-like approach?

Actually, we have 14 submissions. However, I'm having problems with two of the schemes (can't see them), so I've contacted the members that submitted them and asked them to re-send the images so that I can see them. Once I have those two images/URLs, we'll proceed to voting. I'll post the submissions as soon as I get the last two or 24 hours passes, whichever comes first (I would much rather post the two schemes).

Yes, the voting for all of the elements will be a six-point system just like we used in Element 1.

:eek

Suddenly I think I should have spent more time on the painter. I just grabbed one of my 'cool, but not used yet' schemes.

Is the voting for this one still going to be the six-points-spend-them-where-you-like approach?

Nope, we each get 27 points this time, and we can only give one point to a single entry. :P

EDIT: Dang, Brother Tyler beat me to the punch.

Edited by Ecritter

:D

Nope, we each get 27 points this time, and we can only give one point to a single entry. :P

Apart from you'll only get 23 points because you spent 4 on the 'witty remark' option. :eek

Way to throw away your votes. :P

Apart from you'll only get 23 points because you spent 4 on the 'witty remark' option. :P

Way to throw away your votes. :eek

I won't be voting. I don't vote when I enter. :D

Apart from you'll only get 23 points because you spent 4 on the 'witty remark' option. :P

Likewise. I believe in honour, humbelness and humility. Something quite lacking in some places in our grimdark universe. Maybe that's why I never get anywhere in life. :P Looking forward to seeing everyone's submission!

Cambrius

Edited by Brother Cambrius

Likewise. I believe in honour. Something quite lacking in some places in our grimdark universe. Looking forward to seeing everyone's submission!

Honour you say? Balderdash I say! Are we not here to decide who's is best? :P

I will vote, just, not for mine B)

I say no one that enters should vote ... of course that'd mean that only 1 person is left to decide the winner.

EDIT: And Ace, if your's looks like the Brawling Eagles ... well .... what can I say. :P

Edited by Ecritter

EDIT: And Ace, if your's looks like the Brawling Eagles ... well .... what can I say. :eek

Bah, foiled!

However did you figure out my insidious plan? :P

Don't worry, I'm not letting you off that easily.

EDIT: Typos - the real enemy of mankind.

Edited by Ace Debonair

The way I see it, the "honorable" thing is to give some votes to the scheme(s) you think are good. You can always give yours 1 point if you honestly think that it is (one of) the best, but assigning 5 or 6 points to one or more other schemes shows sufficient sportsmanship. I don't vote because I'm the facilitator, but I don't see any reason that anyone else shouldn't vote.

Not only that, but if all of us enter, and none of the people who enter vote, who is left to vote? I think you need to vote, regardless of entry, just to ensure that we get the entire Liber's thoughts on each Challenge. You owe it to the Chapter we are creating to give as accurate of an opinion as possible.

Apparently I can't count. I have 15 entries. I'm still waiting on the 2 that had problems, but if I don't hear from them soon, they'll be dropped and we'll move forward with the voting. Yes, there are some very nice schemes. It will be interesting to see which one you guys pick.

Apparently I can't count. I have 15 entries. I'm still waiting on the 2 that had problems, but if I don't hear from them soon, they'll be dropped and we'll move forward with the voting. Yes, there are some very nice schemes. It will be interesting to see which one you guys pick.

And there's at least one that's terrible ... toss up between Ace and me. :lol:

And there's at least one that's terrible ... toss up between Ace and me. :sick:

That's a matter of opinon :blush:

I've already had second thoughts on mine, but way too late now. :lol:

I do bet I'll be able to pick yours out, and you mine.

Edited by Ecritter