Slaanesh daemon prince

Gamewise it does look as the new daemon prince model, I do agree that it kind of not have the Slaanesh feel to it, I would like a slimer and agile looking one.

gallery_32592_4743_92738.jpg

Fluffwise my daemon prince should look like a dark angel with huge black feathery wings, and long flowing black hair reaching down to its knees, the armour is shrouded by a gold ornated purle robe, chaos symbols in a swirling pattern. In her right hand she holds an halbered, and crawling around her legs are daemonettes and various slaves, slaves of human and eldar origin. The armour on her right shoulder is almost always showing and its white and it greaves is golden. Loads of throphies are hanging from her belt and and neck. She is not that mutated, but bone spurs are coming out from here elbows and knees, and her nails are transformed in to sharp claws. Her face is angelic and hard to look on, and a green fire is burning in her eyes.

Sadly i suck at greenstuffing and sculpting and I havent found any model who looks like this.

/C

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The bare chested version of the torso is pretty suitable, but the faces are kinda boring.

Will get some pics up later today after my game

Havent decided on a color scheme yet, but I had a lot of fun with green stuffing some "gifts" from his chosen deity

Depending on how long they've been in the warp under the influence of Slaanesh, I could imagine they would get pretty debased

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee73/CollateralDamage_photos/SNV81153.jpg

:P

Far and away my Slaanesh Prince"ss" was more fun to model than the Nurgle DP.

Edited by ShotgunFacelift

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...