Pre Heresy Luna Wolves

Wibble

The army will use the Space Wolf codex with all the weird drunk barbarian rubbish thrown out. I've mostly used forge world mkIV armour with some suits of mkIII thrown in.

It's all airbrushed through various grays up to white using Vallejo paints. All the details are then added. All the symbols are hand painted before adding chips to the armour. The whole effect is finished off with weathering powders and spray mat varnish.

All comments are welcome. I'll post the army list when I get around to typing it up.

*gapes*

I have to agree wholeheartedly with the comments above, these are the best Luna Wolves i have seen to date. Great paint job, the weathering sets them off very nicely. Also loving the plumes on the helmets, not to big, just right! :cuss

My God (-Emperor), that is beautiful. :cuss

+1 :D

I love them. It is so much fun to see ppl making PH-armies, and this is one of the best I've seen. Is it going to be all FW-stuff for the regular guys?

I'll keep a close watch on this thread!

- Natanael

Thanks for your comments guys, much appreciated.

All of the basic marines will be FW. Once I've finished the current squad I'll have a go at pre-heresy terminators. All in black as the Justaerin. But for the meantime - back to painting more white.....

Holy Fricken Hell! these are amazing please excuse my while i mop up the drool.............

ok cleanings done, Now these are F*****G fantastic i DEMAND!!! yes DEMAND!!! tutorials on EVERYTHING!!!!!! i think i might find a use for those mk4 bodies i got lying around after all, seriously i must send you cookies! lots and lots of cookies LOL! wheres Loken? is he even gonna be in it? and oh oh oh are you gonna do Horus?

The dirty white is just something worthy of a religious following! i must know how you did it im currently working on a true scale force and some decent battle damage would really go along way with them. Subbed and following like a hawk!

LUPERCAL!!!!

with the release of the pre-heresy kits by Forgeworld, i decided myself to build a pre-heresy Luna Wolves army, but due to economical reason, i had to pospone it.

dude, thank you. Its all i can say, for you have made EXACTLY what i had in mind. Same models, same MKIII-MKIV ratio, same codex usage.

Those are beautiful. You can be proud of them.

Now give us some Justaerin love!

Archived